• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
I was about to make a "but not leg friendly"
Then I remembered, you're probably going to rig it the same way as before.

Greatest joke gone to waste ;_;
Nah, I'll see how the fixed rig looks with animations. If it is significantly better, then I may even change PM Mewtwo. But we'll have to see.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
It's kinda gross, but it's not any worse than the detached legs. I want to try to clean it up a bit more before showing it.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
It's kinda gross, but it's not any worse than the detached legs. I want to try to clean it up a bit more before showing it.
Oh okay, I thought this was the final rig! I was seeing a little bit of the leg issue but it does look improved. Can't wait to see how it looks in the end.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
Finally. Waited for him for years...even though he was released in April...
His tail looks a bit weird here, but since you said that rig is not final, it doesn't matters. This whole thing gonaa go well with his SSB4 SFX. Too bad GFX can't be ported yet.

NXero

Smash Apprentice
Will you release a complete pack (recolors, css icons and portraits, maybe even the alts) or only the regular model? I hope it's the former, but if it's the later I'll wait until someone does the recolors...

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Will you release a complete pack (recolors, css icons and portraits, maybe even the alts) or only the regular model? I hope it's the former, but if it's the later I'll wait until someone does the recolors...
I plan to release all the recolors, and an armored alt

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
(Sorry for the double post, but I didn't want this to get missed and I last posted yesterday)

Hey Nano: considering you've made a render of OoT Ganondorf with his sword from Melee, should we expect to see that for his model in 3.6 or some time after that? If not (back on topic), could you release a version of the model with that sword since you already have the sword file?

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
That Mewtwo looks amazing and I can't wait to see the final product. Thanks for putting in the work man.

lehoangvu639

Smash Rookie
Nano, sorry if I sounded impatient but how is Zero Suit Samus's progress?

NXero

Smash Apprentice
I was waiting for this! Your link is messed up again, btw. I had to copy-paste the link, which was an almost impossible task on mobile.
Are you still working on S4 Mewtwo?

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Haven't been able to improve much of the rig. I'm having trouble getting the legs to be attached while working with PM animations..

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Haven't been able to improve much of the rig. I'm having trouble getting the legs to be attached while working with PM animations..
Hm... it's not something that could be easily solved by small changes in animation either, then, I'd guess (even if not wifi-safe). Is there anything else to try with it?

EDIT: Also, in the case that you can't improve it any more without redoing all the PM animations (which I doubt you'd do), would you release it as-is? From the last preview, it looks like an improvement on the XY/Smash 3 model's legs already.

Last edited:

drogoth232

Smash Lord
You'd probably have to ask Haloedhero or something for confirmation, but I'm pretty sure that it was animated with detached legs in mind.

And it won't be "small animation fixes", it involves more time than it's worth.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Hm... it's not something that could be easily solved by small changes in animation either, then, I'd guess (even if not wifi-safe). Is there anything else to try with it?

EDIT: Also, in the case that you can't improve it any more without redoing all the PM animations (which I doubt you'd do), would you release it as-is? From the last preview, it looks like an improvement on the XY/Smash 3 model's legs already.
If I finish it, it'll be with detach legs. It looks awful right now in his wait animations.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
I dunno if I will finish Smash 4 Mewtwo. I don't think I can get the legs to look good, and it will likely lag anyways.
Smash 3 Mewtwo looks close enough to the Sm4sh model, so it would be safer for people to use that in their PM builds.

However, I may do this next:
http://i.imgur.com/IB4ZRsh.png

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Is the shirt under the breast plate textured properly? Same for shirt under the pauldrons?

Just curious

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Yup, he has a complete model, even under his armor.

He is basically awakening Roy without the armor.
Just extrude the sleeves.
Vertex edit arms
Do some UVing
Bam, 2 different hacks put together

PM, hire me.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Sad to hear about Mewtwo but I am excited for Roy. Is the legs situation still worse than S3's? If not, then I'd still want it, even if it's the same splayed stance.
Just extrude the sleeves.
Vertex edit arms
Do some UVing
Bam, 2 different hacks put together

PM, hire me.
In full seriousness this is a good idea...

Top Bottom