• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
Like I've said in other venues, I love this Dark Samus.

I'm guessing SSB4 Mewtwo legs situation hasn't improved? I'd still love the model regardless.

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
Dark Samus making the boys all like

Real talk though that is some nice stuff. I seriously hope you guys are doing some stuff for Dark Samus as a character in P:M because this model is way too good to pass up. It doesn't even do Samus enough justice as an alternate costume.

kazan

Smash Apprentice
Woah, that Dark Samus looks amazing!
Hey Nano, I know that you don't take requests, but I've had some ideas for Project M alt costumes.
I was trying to think of an alt for G&W, which is really hard since there arent many ideas that actually fit over him, but then I remembered this:

sorry this mockup looks like trash

& also, many people like the idea of Toon Zelda, but it really seems like it won't happen, so how about a Princess costume over Toon Link like the one from Triforce Heroes?

These are just some ideas that I thought you'd find interesting (:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Like I've said in other venues, I love this Dark Samus.

I'm guessing SSB4 Mewtwo legs situation hasn't improved? I'd still love the model regardless.
The legs won't be riggable. I need extra bones in them to compensate for the fat thighs (Pikachu has an extra set of bones for this very reason)

I may get to it if I run out of stuff to do, but the liklihood of that happening is pretty slim. I also have to optimize the model for Brawl. The work just isn't quite worth the results that I want, so I will just be disappointed in myself even if I do release him.

PseudoTypical

Smash Lord
The legs won't be riggable. I need extra bones in them to compensate for the fat thighs (Pikachu has an extra set of bones for this very reason)

I may get to it if I run out of stuff to do, but the liklihood of that happening is pretty slim. I also have to optimize the model for Brawl. The work just isn't quite worth the results that I want, so I will just be disappointed in myself even if I do release him.
I see, I didn't realize that the model also needed to be optimized. I was going to say, if not for that, I'd like to have the model even if you weren't going to release it publicly (I get your feelings on releasing it), but if it's that much more work, then what happens just happens I guess.

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
I see, I didn't realize that the model also needed to be optimized. I was going to say, if not for that, I'd like to have the model even if you weren't going to release it publicly (I get your feelings on releasing it), but if it's that much more work, then what happens just happens I guess.
I can get it in-game ready, but it may have lag and wont be as pretty as my other work.

4tlas

Smash Lord
Obviously do with this as you wish, but I wanted to throw this idea out there in case it can be done and you'd like to do it:

Twilight Princess Zelda and Assassin's Creed Sheik.

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
Ohhhhh man I am loving this Samus skin! The last one I had was way too low rez so this is bomb.

4tlas

Smash Lord
what do you mean exactly? TP Zelda is already in Brawl
I think that 4tlas meant with the black robe from that game(which shows up on a trophy in Brawl).
Yeah, the black robe you see her wearing when you meet her in TP. http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Princess_Zelda_TP_1263.png

Might not be too hard to add the cloak on top of the normal model, or it might actually be pretty difficult idk.

For Assassin's Creed Sheik I imagine her wearing Ezio's outfit. It might be a project Nanobuds cares to do since his profile pic is Ezio ;)

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Yeah, the black robe you see her wearing when you meet her in TP. http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Princess_Zelda_TP_1263.png
Might not be too hard to add the cloak on top of the normal model, or it might actually be pretty difficult idk.
This is a great idea, the cloak from the trophy would be very easy to T-pose, (unlike the fusion suit, I'm so sorry that you had to go through that, Nano) though I'm not sure what he would do with her arms, that would be pretty tricky.

For Assassin's Creed Sheik I imagine him wearing Ezio's outfit. It might be a project Nanobuds cares to do since his profile pic is Ezio on drugs ;)
You sly dog you!
Since Link already has an Assassin's Creed outfit on the Brawl Vault that Nanobuds helped with, it would only be appropriate if Sheik has one to match.

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
the lighting and quality makes it feel like it's from one of those Smash 4 trailers done in CG, such as Mega Man's or Greninja's
btw, what's the model from? MVC3?
Thank you! It's actually the Smash 4 trophy model.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Pretty sure you could manually optimize mvc3 zero and rig him from there. Would probably be easier and better quality.

jaystring

Smash Ace
Probably not anytime soon.
all right! I asked because I was thinking of trying it out eventually, after I'm done with Megaman X port i'm working on.

T-Posing those trophy is indeed a pain in the ass to do but it's possible

while the mvc3 model is cool, it doesn't blend very well with the smash wii U megaman X model I think. they look a bit different and have different proportions.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Heyo whats this?

It looks like Samus Aran, the bounty hunter, she's kind of jumping to the side while half-pointing her gun-arm, but she's not wearing her helmet, it's in her hand, it looks either cracked or horribly stained. I hope that answers your question!

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Changes are upon us.

PM is dead, but I am not (at least not physically)

Since my time is more free due to a closure of a certain other hobby, I will be making other stuff.
I plan to start my own line of CSPs, using the same style as the PMDT costume renders. I will likely have requests open for CSPs, but they will be limited. Details about that will come later.

Regarding models, I plan to make whatever I want whenever I want. However, if I feel like being nice I may set up a request lottery system every once in a while. I dunno yet.

Whatever I plan to do, my work will push the Brawl engine to the limits, and you can expect great quality work coming from this thread.

For now, its finals week(s), but I plan to start new stuff around Christmas.

Last edited:

HypnotizeOverdrive

Smash Ace
NNID
HypnoOverdrive
Changes are upon us.

PM is dead, but I am not (at least not physically)

Since my time is more free due to a closure of a certain other hobby, I will be making other stuff.
I plan to start my own line of CSPs, using the same style as the PMDT costume renders. I will likely have requests open for CSPs, but they will be limited. Details about that will come later.

Regarding models, I plan to make whatever I want whenever I want. However, if I feel like being nice I may set up a request lottery system every once in a while. I dunno yet.

Whatever I plan to do, my work will push the Brawl engine to the limits, and you can expect great quality work coming from this thread.

For now, its finals week(s), but I plan to start new stuff around Christmas.
Nice nice

Top Bottom