• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Always look forward to your stuff, Nano. :) Got anything particular ideas in mind yet?
Well I have plans to re-do some older models of mine, like the PED suit or Ezio Auditore.

However, a certain big movie title comes out next week, and I'm already on the hype train, so expect a character or two from that series.

EDIT: Oh and Cloud Strife

Last edited:

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
Well I have plans to re-do some older models of mine, like the PED suit or Ezio Auditore.

However, a certain big movie title comes out next week, and I'm already on the hype train, so expect a character or two from that series.

EDIT: Oh and Cloud Strife
I mean obviously this "big movie title" must be referring the the highly anticipated sequel to one of the best movie trilogy's of all time, Alvin and the Chipmunks: Road Chip, but that comes out on the 31st. You must have simply gotten your dates wrong.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
I mean obviously this "big movie title" must be referring the the highly anticipated sequel to one of the best movie trilogy's of all time, Alvin and the Chipmunks: Road Chip, but that comes out on the 31st. You must have simply gotten your dates wrong.
You got me.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Changes are upon us.

PM is dead, but I am not (I am a ghost)

Since my time is more free due to a closure of a certain other hobby, I will be making other stuff.
I plan to start my own line of CSPs, using the same style as the PMDT costume renders. I will likely have requests open for CSPs, but they will be limited. Details about that will come later.

Regarding models, I plan to make whatever I want whenever I want. However, if I feel like being nice I may set up a request lottery system every once in a while. I dunno yet.

Whatever I plan to do, my work will push the Brawl engine to the limits, and you can expect great quality work coming from this thread.

For now, its finals week(s), but I plan to start new stuff around Christmas.
I'm glad to hear that you're still with us, bff! <3

cramazzratazz

Smash Apprentice
PM is, indeed dead. It's such a relief to see some of the strongest talent still in the fight. I think there is no real way to speak on behalf of us community members dedicated and heavily appreciative of the work you and the rest of the team has done, so thank god it's not "goodbye" just yet.

"You're a legend in the eyes of those that live on the battlefield. That's why you have to handle this mission alone. How and where you make it? Well that's up to you. Now go! LET THE LEGEND COME BACK TO LIFE!"
(sorry, playing a lot of phantom pain still. it feels relevant here).

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
PM is, indeed dead. It's such a relief to see some of the strongest talent still in the fight. I think there is no real way to speak on behalf of us community members dedicated and heavily appreciative of the work you and the rest of the team has done, so thank god it's not "goodbye" just yet.

"You're a legend in the eyes of those that live on the battlefield. That's why you have to handle this mission alone. How and where you make it? Well that's up to you. Now go! LET THE LEGEND COME BACK TO LIFE!"
(sorry, playing a lot of phantom pain still. it feels relevant here).
PM is only dead when you stop playing.

Layell

Smash Journeyman
If you were still interesting fixing the small Dark Suit errors I would love you forever.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
I will start CSPs and requests after winter break.

In the meantime, I am going to start on Cloud.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Are you excited for an overused joke?!

He gets offended when you refer to him as Final Fantasy characters. His name is Randall, and you need to respect that.
"lol"

Time to optimize this to work on a Wii. RIP polys. I plan to re-make a bunch of parts from scratch.

Last edited:

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
Cloud looks beautiful and so are you Nano <3 He shall be fun to tinker with when he's done.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Mario CSP requests are now open!

REQUESTING RULES:
- You can only request 3 costumes at a time. Models must not contain bone edits.
-All requests must contain a working download link.
-For Mario, the finger touching the hat will be edited to fit the whatever the model is. It will likely be a generic point.
-I will finish the requests on my own time. If you bug me and ask when I am going to finish them, I will take your request off my to-do list.
-I will do all Project M costumes by default, so no need to request those.

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord

REQUESTING RULES:
- You can only request 3 costumes at a time. Models must not contain bone edits.
-For Mario, the finger touching the hat will be edited to fit the whatever the model is. It will likely be a generic point.
-I will finish the requests on my own time. If you bug me and ask when I am going to finish them, I will take your request off my to-do list.
Could you do
ALL OF THEM.
I don't even use any Mario costumes 'cause his slots are full, I don't know how to get rid of team colours nor the pills also I don't care you can't tell me what to do.

Of all the times for the Brawl Vault to be down. Are you planning on doing any of Al George's work or Smash 3 work? The only Mario costume I would care about if he had more slots are the referee one, a really cool Mario Sunshine one I found, and maybe kinda a Mario Maker one.

I like your "I'm doing only one at a time" format, by the way.

Last edited:

sporksparks

Smash Cadet

REQUESTING RULES:
Theytah's Shadow Mario is pretty much the only Mario skin I use lol

https://modulous.net/mod/18/Shadow Mario

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Could you do
ALL OF THEM.
I don't even use any Mario costumes 'cause his slots are full, I don't know how to get rid of team colours nor the pills also I don't care you can't tell me what to do.

Of all the times for the Brawl Vault to be down. Are you planning on doing any of Al George's work or Smash 3 work? The only Mario costume I would care about if he had more slots are the referee one, a really cool Mario Sunshine one I found, and maybe kinda a Mario Maker one.

I like your "I'm doing only one at a time" format, by the way.
I will be doing any models that are requested. If they are in a pack, send a link of the pack and tell me which specific costume you want done.

I will maybe do Smash 3 models. It depends how many people really want it. They already have their own CSPs that are just as good as mine, so I don't really see the need to make them.

Also, Mario's Project M costumes are done:

shikamaru12

Smash Apprentice

REQUESTING RULES:
Nice! I only have 1, and it is NES Open Tournament Golf Mario: http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205033

Thanks Nano!

Last edited:

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas

REQUESTING RULES:
Ehhhhhh?
EhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH????????!?!?!?!??! please and thank you

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
I'm going to post requests in batches because its easier to crop multiple at once, but I just have to share this render of Shadow Mario:

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
Last edited:
Top Bottom