• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Nano's CSPs

Who next?

• Mewtwo

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Luigi

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • ROB

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Charizard

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Ivysaur

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Waluigi??

Votes: 6 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Varia31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Varia31
Oh, man. In terms of proportion, detail, effects, and everything else, it is PERFECT. I love how the arm cannon even has its own rig to go with the side taunt/beam switch animation properly. Outstanding work, @ Nanobuds Nanobuds , and thank you!

Last edited:

TheLostSabre

Smash Cadet
Samus with the PED Suit? Awesomesauce. As a fan of the Prime Trilogy, I like to thank for creating this for the community. :)

On that note, is the corrupted PED Suit is based on the 50% or 75% corruption? Having to not played MP3 for a while, my memory is kinda murky... :confused:

Last edited:

Varia31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Varia31
@ Nanobuds Nanobuds , that Light Suit you worked on for PM looks freakin' awesome. Thank you so much! So did I read it wrong, or will Samus actually have a couple other alts in the next update as well? I thought I saw it say that y'all chose 3 costumes for her?

TheLostSabre

Smash Cadet
The best thing about Samus' suit outside the standard Varia variants (get it? :yeahboi:) is that they are all distinct from one another. For me, the Light Suit and the Fusion Suit are the biggest stand out.

Exodo

Smash Ace
I heard you guys like Samus.

i knew it!!! i knew the PAD? forgot how it was called suit was gonna be one of the 3 suits, now waiting for the phazon suit :3, or maybe something even better :O, still it looks freaking AWESOME MAN!! nice job!! :estatic:

Last edited:

Blaziken

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6625-0560
First of all, amazing work here. Second of all, I know you've said that the Ike Climbers would not make it into an official PM release. Would it be possible to put a download for them here?

Durnehviir

Smash Apprentice
i know this is gonna sound extremely noobish but how do i get this samus in my PM im working on a wii here XP

Narpas_sword

go onto your SD card, and place the fitsamus00.pac and fitsamus.pcs into pf/fighter/samus.

you have to chose a costume to replace, then change the 00 to that slot (see the brawl pallet swap numbers to know which)

if you want to replace the Character select portrait, results screen and battle portrait you need to do other things.

get the costume working first (back up your data before you muck around) once you know thats in place correctly, then you can replace the portraits.;

Durnehviir

Smash Apprentice
go onto your SD card, and place the fitsamus00.pac and fitsamus.pcs into pf/fighter/samus.

you have to chose a costume to replace, then change the 00 to that slot (see the brawl pallet swap numbers to know which)

if you want to replace the Character select portrait, results screen and battle portrait you need to do other things.

get the costume working first (back up your data before you muck around) once you know thats in place correctly, then you can replace the portraits.;
Thanks I'll give it a try!! :)

Durnehviir

Smash Apprentice

i was able to get the costume working now i just need to know how to change the Character select portrait, results screen and battle portrait

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
i was able to get the costume working now i just need to know how to change the Character select portrait, results screen and battle portrait
You need to download BrawlBox, then open common5 folder, go to sc_selecchar, then the folder that says char_bust_tex_lz77, look for the character CSP you want to replace (export if you want to save the original portait).

For the results screen version open menu folder, char_bust_tex, and look for the characters number that is the same for the Common5 folder (EX: Charizards number is 28)

The in-game portrait is in the info folder under portrite. There is a portrait for each pallette with the Characters # and the pallete # after (Ex: Blue Charizard is Inface283). Hope this helps

On topic BTW is there a Mega Mewtwo X alt in the works? There isnt a good quality one out there like the other mega pokemon yet.

Last edited:

Durnehviir

Smash Apprentice
You need to download Brawl Vault, then open common5 folder, go to sc_selecchar, then the folder that says char_bust_tex_lz77, look for the character CSP you want to replace (export if you want to save the original portait).

For the results screen version open menu folder, char_bust_tex, and look for the characters number that is the same for the Common5 folder (EX: Charizards number is 28)

The in-game portrait is in the info folder under portrite. There is a portrait for each pallette with the Characters # and the pallete # after (Ex: Blue Charizard is Inface283). Hope this helps

On topic BTW is there a Mega Mewtwo X alt in the works? There isnt a good quality one out there like the other mega pokemon yet.
i dont believe brawl vault is a download its a site XP

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
Hey Nanobuds, I've posted this idea in the Alt costume thread before, but since its apparent that Falco's not getting any more costumes to our knowledge, would you consider making a skin for Falco based on his Star Fox Adventures outfit?

Last edited:

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Maybe. I'm pretty busy with Project M and I'm getting ready to start my first year of college, so I probably won't have time to work on anything else at the moment.

TheTTimeLives

Smash Cadet
Quick request for nano and probably wouldn't be too hard...

Could you make an edit for Final Destination that has appropriate lighting (or just old FD's lighting?)

I'm battling in the void of space most of the time, and yet it's as bright as if I'm in my living room at noon...

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Only like all the amazing costumes that are set to come in the next update. Dude is busy with 3.5 stuff.

cramazzratazz

Smash Apprentice
nanoooo oh my god you dont even know how badly ive wanted the radiant dawn design for ike in project m... thank youuuuuuu

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
I FIXED IT OKAY

EDIT: Will have swag jacket version as well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom