• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

N64 Tourny Thoughts

eggsandbacon

Smash Rookie
ok peeps heres the deal me and my friend have been doing something very bad .... we have been sitting wit a small group of friends playing super smash 64. i know i know its ancient but still right up there as a great game. ok heres the deal now were out in the open bout it we wanna verse u guys on it! so im posting this to get a general idea about whos down for a tourny it will be melbourne based and im not to sure bout the location oh and each to his own controls there will also be NO items feel free to email me ur thoughts at eggsandbacon52@hotmail.com PEACE!!!

Dedu

Smash Lord
I'd say on par with Melee... Shaya.

Smash 64 is easier to win than Melee. Different play styles and Kirby's Dair is just as broken as Falco's Dair to Shine in melee.. If not even more.

Host a Smash 64 tourney. You know I'll join that <3

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Yeah...the venue is going to be your biggest problem...start looking now if your serious about this...but yeah, its a good idea :D

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Lag ftl, I think online brawl kinda proved that...and with z-canceling requiring split second timing, I dont think it will work

Dedu

Smash Lord
That can be countered by Kirby's Dair FTW.

And Utilt to Dair.
He is teh fo shizzle!

Gords

Smash Champion
yeh i would go to smash 64 events, pity they are not in NSW,

i still may go though, i plan on travelling a lot next year for a variety of smash events

Dedu

Smash Lord
QLD already is awesome.

NSW needs their fair share nao!
I'd go back to QLD for Melee not Brawl meets.

Smash 64 meets as well, only if they hold merit.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
So....he said it's going to be Melbourne based.....am I going to have to be the one from Melbourne to actually reply? Stfu out of staters. I'm interested in 64 Smash, organize somethin'.

eggsandbacon

Smash Rookie
ok lol tones of intrest but not much from melbourne uh venues all planned out someones shed i think its quite simple if i can pull together like 30 teams that would be wicked

p.s PICHU FOR THE WIN i cant promote him to much though im actualy leet wit all chars bar nes link and samus woot woot jiggly puff for the win lol i dont know who i love best

p.s.s back on topic i would love a bit more following from melbourne keep me posted guys even if u got friends that play I WANT EVERYONE lol peace

Jo3y

Smash Cadet
Me and my mates always ban kirby because of the cheapness. so you may want to do that?

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
ahahaha I can relate to that, Kirby is d@mn near God status in 64.
I main Yoshi (as always) and the shffled DJC can make him pretty badass. Get this 64 meet organized I'm definitely interested ^^

eggsandbacon

Smash Rookie
yep yep PICACHU ROCKS i dont wanna boast but i main pica my mate mains kirby were both unbelivable were sick of ppl coming to the table thinking they can beat us we munch them p.s kirby has tones of weaknesses i can beat him wit dk and even yoshi sometimes and mario and jiggli and hes one of the best kirby players i have ever seen. i have seen alot of vids and stuff and nothing comes close to him... back on topic this is looking promosing ill do some organising and see wat we can pull everyone stay posted
ps if anyone knows of a 64 that dosent lag when playing 4 players plz do let me know

Dedu

Smash Lord
yayayay.

KAAABI for the win! I wub him soo much <3
Smash 64 Tourney FTW - this will be my first one for Smash 64 annnnnd I wanna get better at the game!

More so than Brawl will ever offer.
Smash 64 is tooooo fun!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I will help set up Smash 64 in Melbourne if we start some sort of correspondence.

Top Bottom