• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

N.Y.S.T 12!! 6.30.07 An NY Event

What do you want Venue Fee wise

• $5 Venue Fee Manager takes 18% of both

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • $10 Venue Fee Manager takes nothing

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • $5 Venue Fee Manager takes 28% of Doubles only

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bailey

Smash Hero
Pretty much BAR history has repeated itself I hate Bino but none of his crew members and Bino hates me. It is good times old time.

The Bino

Smash Lord
Bailey i never once said that i hated you, you assumed that, i just detest you, but its not as if i do it on purpose, you did it to urself basically, but its all ur fault, u don't like the truth that you rigged brackets, u set urself up for what was said pretty much, and it was you who attacked me 1st, so u would be attacked right back, plus how u annoyed panelists to make urself higher on a rankings board, its pitiful really, but do what u must to build ur ego up its all good tho

Bailey

Smash Hero
Bailey i never once said that i hated you, you assumed that, i just detest you, but its not as if i do it on purpose, you did it to urself basically, but its all ur fault, u don't like the truth that you rigged brackets, u set urself up for what was said pretty much, and it was you who attacked me 1st, so u would be attacked right back, plus how u annoyed panelists to make urself higher on a rankings board, its pitiful really, but do what u must to build ur ego up its all good tho
Oh ok then problem solved and yes the doubles bracket only seperated me and my partner from PC and Plank. Also people I am not running the brackets so if you come to this tournament and get a bad bracket which you won't don't call me a cheater. And Bino back when like after the first HRP tournament you had to hate me. Because you attacked me after that but w/e. So this tournament will be fair also I am talking to the manager about venue fee ideas Imma put a poll up.

The Bino

Smash Lord
Bailey i didn't hate u after the 1st HRP tourney, it was clear that even that bracket was rigged, and i beilieve that it wasn't just coincidence that the 1st HRP tourney 1st match i had to face BAR, then he beat me, i went to losers... then i had to wait 30mins for next match, and then BAR had beat like 2-3 ppl lost to Caotic, then he goes to losers and his 1st match in losers and my 1st match in losers we had to play again hmmmm that shouldn't happen regardless of how a tourney is run, and u used a computer system so i believe the pc would know better, u just did that on ur own, and it was after BAR and i had 4stocked u on a 10 foot projection screen.... seems like someone was just upset wit the BARs period... im not gonna continue this arguement due to the fact that it will never end.... but remember that i never started any of this you did

Bailey

Smash Hero
Neither of you ever four stocked me in our first MM I remember you won 2-0 but you 1 and 2 stocked me. Also at that tournament I really didn't control the brackets that I swear. That is when Zala and his friend had the lap top and Storms and the store manager did pools. Also I have never played Bar in my life lol,

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Okay so if people could post that they will be coming that be great, I wanna try an get a number of how many people wil show up an see if its worth the trip down here, one post saying you are coming wont kill anyone :/

The Bino

Smash Lord
AAWW Reject, that sux, there was plan to Crew Battle Killa Fleet at their tournament, i was hoping that you would go so you can enter into ur 1st Crew Battle in AvalanchE... unlike last time, but oh well we'll have to make due

EEvisu

Smash Lord
Bailey sometimes you are pathetic., how do you just put down your own torny, **** step it up!

Lean

Smash Journeyman
hol tha phone......3 years laterrrrr stepped out t
lol wow bailey........ and yo bailey if we go this weekend to that one event, whos housing us or where are we sleeping one night. cuz im not gonna bother trying to get off work sunday if we are just winging it and hoping one of ur smash friends houses us (which is wut usually happens) any ways........ well by the looks of it (and going on a guess here) id say about 8 ppl who have posted on this thread are going...maybe more...i got 2 ppl from my school...everyone will hopfuully bring 1 other person and the ppl who look at the TW website see it and will hopfuly come....so as of right now a rough guess issssssss......mayyyyy beeeeee..15-20.......

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
lol wow bailey........ and yo bailey if we go this weekend to that one event, whos housing us or where are we sleeping one night. cuz im not gonna bother trying to get off work sunday if we are just winging it and hoping one of ur smash friends houses us (which is wut usually happens) any ways........ well by the looks of it (and going on a guess here) id say about 8 ppl who have posted on this thread are going...maybe more...i got 2 ppl from my school...everyone will hopfuully bring 1 other person and the ppl who look at the TW website see it and will hopfuly come....so as of right now a rough guess issssssss......mayyyyy beeeeee..15-20.......
not looking that great then [shrugs]

hmm.ill see what i can do if anything,and i doubt as of now i can being that im in FL so,yeah like i said ill see what the least i can do.....

and bailey when i am over there can i still get that bit of training you and eric had promised me awhile back.

and btw id like this post to be a non flamed response if anyone does respond,or just a nice response if any[lean,phil,random person that just hates me...] please?

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
lol.OK REALLY LIKE WTH GUYS!?!?! O_o;

i asked a question with a sensible response not this childish BS.;>_>(Thanks Bailey for making it less "harsh" -_-)

can i get the **** training or not man?

PHIL DONT RESPOND!!! >_<

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
if you keep flaming me dont expect any diffrent.

and no you would be the sad one.you being a immature person.thats all.

so just get over it and stop.you must have better things to do dont you?

then insult me over and over again via the Inet?

if not then keep it up.

also refering to Phil as of 9:28:38 PM from baileys aim comment...

EEvisu

Smash Lord
also refering to Phil as of 9:28:38 PM from baileys aim comment...
Okay good for you? am I supposed to give a ****? cause I really dont, keep on snitching

Lean

Smash Journeyman
hol tha phone......3 years laterrrrr stepped out t
lol yah mooneys like 50 snitching on everyone hahhaha....and mooney wuts sad is that ur crying about us calling u names........who am i...."omg these guys are making fun of me...please can u do sumthing about it cuz im a little suck up baby.....*rabble, rabble, rabble food in his mouth* bwahhh i luv oreos omg!!!!!"

Top Bottom