• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

N.Y.S.T 12!! 6.30.07 An NY Event

What do you want Venue Fee wise

• $5 Venue Fee Manager takes 18% of both

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • $10 Venue Fee Manager takes nothing

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • $5 Venue Fee Manager takes 28% of Doubles only

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
well ill be playing Pound 2,possibly NYST 12 if im up to it.

after all this ill be quiting.the a$$hole quality of people that are what...5 or six states away from me need to leave.so thats about it..

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
im not scared.scared has nothing to do with it.ill be over there still but the reason im quiting is cuz im in the middle of nowhere here,its at least 4/5 hours away from the events[maybe 2 or 3 if im lucky] and no good players are here near me,all far,anyone that is here ive beaten allready.

and dude,stop talking crap,its getting old.you have no idea how i play or how good i am.are u really that stupid to see i could care less now if you say this or that?

or its not old in your mind,keep going on.ill go on with my life you go on with yours.say whatever you want my friend.

and btw.sean ur a white kid.could you at least act like it? =/

Bailey

Smash Hero
Mooney you are a wigger like me and sean too. Also if it didn't bother you why would you keep responding???? Also Sean he might be able to beat you. Mooney if you are 4/5 hours away from the tournament scene how did you get so good that you could 2 stock Darkrain?

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
If you've seen me in person lately[and you haven't] and know what kind of music i listen to,also check out my myspace and see the stuff i have on there compared to a wigger[leans page and mine look totally different]

I'm a white person and intend on staying and acting like one =/

oh btw http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=105380

i might still go to pound if i feel like it but im just gonna be doin non smash shiz cuz im getting the impression u guys dont want me arround.unless i am wrong of course.then id gladly come but...yeah id like to have fun not insults =X

and bailey,i didnt get better from playing people.basicly i used that folder of Smash Videos that u got me a long while back and i just played lvl 1's.im aware of this cuz we have one good player over here and he's actully pretty good.i beat him and started practicing a bunch more.

and btw i was trying to say i got better.not that i can actully do that.but i did get alot bettr since b4.how do u know i can beat sean though? O_o;

Lean

Smash Journeyman
hol tha phone......3 years laterrrrr stepped out t
mooney ur a fat *** dirt bag whos crying cuz ur mom doesnt feed u oreos every five mins u fat sack of ****....and idc wut u call me bro for u to be hating on me this much i must be doing sumthing right :p....and me an bailey are good wiggers...u failed misrebly at it cuz u liked one girl who u called alot and then she finally said "stop i dont like u"....bailey can vouche for me that this happend.....so now ur going from wack *** wigger to no good rock punk...nice so ull fail at that soon..wuts next jamacian look??? u gonna grow dreads???? sad *** go report me to the mods u snitch......and he didnt say u CAN beat me he said u MIGHT be ABLE to....which is false hope but u need something to look forward to...but wen u come down ill beat u good lolz

EEvisu

Smash Lord
LOL, Lean is the man.

Good **** Baliey, If I'm there(and its looking good I will be) we should team, yes? o.o

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
mooney ur a fat *** dirt bag whos crying cuz ur mom doesnt feed u oreos every five mins u fat sack of ****....and idc wut u call me bro for u to be hating on me this much i must be doing sumthing right :p....and me an bailey are good wiggers...u failed misrebly at it cuz u liked one girl who u called alot and then she finally said "stop i dont like u"....bailey can vouche for me that this happend.....so now ur going from wack *** wigger to no good rock punk...nice so ull fail at that soon..wuts next jamacian look??? u gonna grow dreads???? sad *** go report me to the mods u snitch......and he didnt say u CAN beat me he said u MIGHT be ABLE to....which is false hope but u need something to look forward to...but wen u come down ill beat u good lolz

honestly.i havent cared much.some yes.but not much.im in FL now.im living my life much diffrent.for 1) i havent had a god d@mn fuking oreo since god knows how long.so wtf is the point of that.2)id be glad to post some new pictures of me actully STATING i lost a **** load of wieght.just give me a d@mn camera =/

just wanted to say that.so keep goin on with ur stupid rants about past days.i have not a care in the world ^o^

and btw dude.i actually have nothing against u.ur the one goin ape**** not me.i actually wanna call it even and make up but really idc if u still wanna go nuts.ur choice...

and phil..wtf u got against me man.im only annoying.not a redneck.

Lean

Smash Journeyman
lol ur so fat and how much weight have u lost???2 pounds???? lol jenny crieg gor her work cut out for her lol.....and yah u dont care and yet u still post..and i dont believe i said i had anything to do with u not cuming???? lol bro we all know why u havent had oreos...its cuz u ATE them outta business u fat *** lol jus go get lypo or stpale ur fat *** lol....and now hes saying hes poor....."just give me a ****ing camrea" lol now hes a poor, fat, dirtbag...wooot. lol lets keep racking em up......lol i never cared much but its jus so funny to read wut nonsense u post after me.....and the only way ima believ u about ur weight loss (which didnt happen) is wen u come to NY then wen i see it ill believe it, until then ur still the size of a house

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master

d@mn man.u really are quite dull huh?

ok well keep that up.and ill be glad not respond anymore.hatred just does nothing to me if you cant see allready.=P

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
uhhh yeah sure.if u dont mind marth/Sheik now.

and his location is obvious.hes in FL right? lol[Gators=Florida]

not that u really are in FL but sonds the closet i can think of.other than a ludacris song that is

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
na my location is a bar from ludacris in one of his songs lolz....and wow mooney i cant believe u kenw that....but do you know which song its from?????? hmmmmmmm...lets see how good ur knowladge is...
actully its not my knowledge.i just remember hearing that in a song by luda.umm ill take a guess that its Stand Up?

i just know its from the album chicken and beer cuz that was the 1st hip hop album i ever got lol.

Lean

Smash Journeyman
yup and we need to get skittles mom back on the pole lolz... and im thinking of changing my tag to JEDI or Air Up There....i dont like lean as a main tag ill use in doubles if me and u team bailey but im not sure which one of those i want tho....lol and my location changed its added a 50 cent bar

Top Bottom