• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

N.Y.S.T 12!! 6.30.07 An NY Event

What do you want Venue Fee wise

• $5 Venue Fee Manager takes 18% of both

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • $10 Venue Fee Manager takes nothing

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • $5 Venue Fee Manager takes 28% of Doubles only

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
that would be the best MM ever.roflmfao

oh yeah btw im gonna be coming,have money,ready to go,just need confirmation that i can stay at ur place till saturday cuz ill be there friday(starting point=toywiz)

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
u sound pretty pitful there bino with runnin from a money match.....its cool....i still love you

kip hold on to that 5 dollars i gave u, cause im gonna get it back!!!! i ant make this tourney bc ill b back on the island, maybe if u visit mau ill try to earn my money back....

have a fun tourney guys with out the famous coin chaser

bailey ill play u another time.......i mean ill beat u another time!!!!

lata

The Bino

Smash Lord
LOL Coin Chaser is funny in two aspects:

1 - He said that he will play Bailey another time.... i mean beat lol that is funny imo

2 - I ain't runnin from nothin at all CC, i just don't do MM plain and simple, when was the last time i did a MM, i would say back at Zenith 2 in October (a ways ago)

Coin Chaser

Smash Journeyman
im just joking bino....thats true ive never seen u play a MM (i guess that makes u more a *****....oh snap)

hahaaha im a ***, plain and simple.....ummm canceled??? that sucks.....tourney in my house instead!! (NO DONT COME TO LONG ISLAND AND KNOCK ON MY DOOR I WAS JOKING!!!!)

hahaha....ok im done messin around.......lata all.......hope the tourney works out.....

coin out

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
ohhhhhh S HIT!!! :chuckle:

Yeah ima be at this AGAIN. and bailey we need to go ta the battle for western NY (doesnt know #) or pound 2 and have a good time HRP or not,bring lean,and whoever else wants to go cuz i intend on havin a good summer vacation so.:bigthumbu

and i gotta MM skittles too.you think you can set that up being hes blocked me on aim and myspace and possibly everything i could reach him at cuz he mad gay?

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
lol mooney u better be here for this cuz i wanna own....i mean play u :) and wut is the first day ur gonna be in NY anyways..u never realy told us jus said ur gonna come..........

*********MY NEW SIG OWNS!!!********
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

OK.the things i need to know and why so i know when i SHOULD and CAN come up are....
1.if i am really allowed to stay at baileys

2.are you,me,and bailey goin to pound 2 cuz i hvae a few people that i got from plank that can house us and are in MD (about 30 minutes from venue or other).and that was one big reason i was coming down for the battle for western NY which i HIGHLY doubt bailey wants to go to cuz its less gas AND time just to go to another state -_- [shouldn't it be the other way around :ohwell:]

3.i need to know who i can stay ats until NYST "12" (3 is the correct number but w/e)

and last but not least 4.I need to know 2 and 3 for josh cuz he might come wit me too. :colorful:

Lean

Smash Journeyman
hol tha phone......3 years laterrrrr stepped out t
well my new sig does own lol but...

1. bailey doesnt hate u anymore (well not as much as he used to cuz we got skittles to pick on lol) so there should be no prob staying at his house

2. we are going to battle for western new york instead of pound 2 most likely(either way we are def going to one of them)

3. idk and idc but my sig still owns lol

4.Where ever u stay josh satys so most likely baileys...oh and did i mention my sig owns???

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
dude i fully agree with you.your sig owns ok.so STOP!! we all saw Spidey 3 ok,it was good.ur cool.happy? -_-;

im glad to hear he doesnt.thats a :bigthumbu: for me then.^o^

and everything else is cool,and your sig as well >_>

and ill do this so you will STFU =D

SEANS NEW SIG IS F'KING AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

THERE!! will u stop now? >_<

Bailey

Smash Hero
Um Mooney it all depends when you first come up if is the friday before NYST 12 then there shouldn't be a problem but before then my sched is filled.

Lean

Smash Journeyman
hol tha phone......3 years laterrrrr stepped out t
wait wut the hell????? it has nothing to do with spiderman 3 mooney!!!! im jus happy that my sig owns urs and ur hating cuz ur fat and u put the nibisco company out of business cuz u ate every oreo out there....bailey hes getting worse then skittles lol

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Hes getting a plane over here and hes gonna chill w/ me for like 2 weeks.then were gonna leave for NY. lol,we will work everything out dont worry.and if not then ill come by myslef =(

Top Bottom