• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

N.Y.S.T 12!! 6.30.07 An NY Event

What do you want Venue Fee wise

• $5 Venue Fee Manager takes 18% of both

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • $10 Venue Fee Manager takes nothing

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • $5 Venue Fee Manager takes 28% of Doubles only

Votes: 9 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bailey

Smash Hero
Ok you guys can stop having conversations a post now and then is ok but this is ******** spam. M4FD get to TW today about 5:00ish cause Imma get there about 5:30

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I originally had plans on the 30th but those got canceled, so there's a chance I'll come to this. I can also bring a Gamecube/Smash if it's needed.

Adi

Smash Lord
Idk, I don't have that much experience in competitive doubles, but there's a first time for everything right, anyways you can see me at the friendlies so we can make a judgement there.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
meh....wasn't really planning on entering teams. I don't really want to team with somebody in a tournament unless I've teamed with that person before and had some practice. But, I know that the real reason is just because I'm cheap like that and don't want to lose extra money >_>;;;;

Top Bottom