• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Myspace anyone?

Cygnus V Arcana

Smash Apprentice
www.myspace.com/***motron

yes, ***motron.

I said it.

haha

but my profile is private so just send me a message letting me know you're from smashboards and more than likely I'll accept you

edit : replace the *** with f*a*g*

not with the***

I hope I don't get banned...

*looks around nervously*

Relean

Smash Cadet
How so? It's a place for making friends. Unless you hate friends, there's no reason to hate myspace.
For example, when you try to view a Myspace, it takes a lot of time to load because of all the pictures, glitters, videos, comments, ASCII, backgrounds, etc..

And then, there's people who have tons of friends, and brag about it, yet they speak with none of them.

I'd rather make friends in real life or cool forums like this one.

But that's just me.

Kix

Smash Journeyman
If you want to talk religion, theology or anything related send me a friend's request.

www.myspace.com/kixdanis

Of course if you like fighting games and Jojo's then chances are you are cool. Since you are posting on this site I'm assuming you most likely like Smash.

Top Bottom