• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

my Zelda killed hoes @ FC Diamond

D

Deleted member

I played even better at FC than I did at pound 2, losing only to eddie's ganon all day. Among the personal highlights on my performance:

-beat every zelda in dittos. Again. Except mikey lenetia, but I didn't play him in the match. Mikey's zelda is also very good.

-landed my patented kick kick kick to kick combo.

-went to FC with 4 dollars and returned to VA with 70 from money matches, not counting anything from m2k and travel expenses.

Goodies

Smash Apprentice
LOL! I wish there were some vids of that ownage. KICK -> KICK -> KICK combo is too good! Btw, how many Falcos did you **** with that one? :)

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
the reason why there arent more zelda vids is because combos are scarce amongst the mundane patience game. Zeldas never consistently **** throughout the whole match
Tell me about it. I went to a tournament today, and really, it's almost as bad as Bowser. You land a hit and they recover before you can combo. Zelda's combos only work good at low percents. She can do some amazing combos against FFers from 0%. I've done Kik>Kik>Kik combos, but never Kik>Kik>Kik>Kik combo.

Sundown

Smash Journeyman
omfg... this guy just loves teasing... listening abouit how much u destroyed people with Zelda, and then having to face the sad fact that u dont take videos, is such a tease... heartbreaking :(

Renth

Smash Hero
omfg... this guy just loves teasing... listening abouit how much u destroyed people with Zelda, and then having to face the sad fact that u dont take videos, is such a tease... heartbreaking :(
don't question it :laugh:

Max is just too good.

D

Deleted member

come on pocky you know it's not a tease, you've seen the real deal.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Here's the thing about Mow.

He's Mow. That's it. GG sir, but he's Mow. You can't win.

Btw dude, from what I've heard you've been playing more zelda than anything else lately. Would you say that she's your......... main? or is it still fox?

How do you think you would have done if you had entered the tourney? Top 10? Higher?

Renth

Smash Hero
Here's the thing about Mow.

He's Mow. That's it. GG sir, but he's Mow. You can't win.

Btw dude, from what I've heard you've been playing more zelda than anything else lately. Would you say that she's your......... main? or is it still fox?

How do you think you would have done if you had entered the tourney? Top 10? Higher?
he plays sheik more than he does fox.

Top Bottom