• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Wildest Day EVER!

M15t3R E

Smash Master
Link to original post: [drupal=743]My Wildest Day EVER![/drupal]

It all started when I picked up my co-worker yesterday in the morning. I arrived at the Shell gas station at promptly 7:30 and didn't see him. So I walked into the gas station's store. I got bored and then bought a blowpop for the road. My co-worker walks in as I'm making the transaction and says "you're here buying some mothaf***in candy! What up dawg?" (Yeah, he is semi-gangsta).
We are on the road for about 20 minutes listening to some loud jams and when I get to work, I clock in exactly on time. I proceed to do my duties and change the endcaps (shelf at the end of the aisle) to agree with our new shelf mod.
After a short while, my store manager asks me to come to the front of the store, and so I follow. 3 other guys and I were requested to help our WalMart regional office move in some furniture.
I won't droll on about the details, but it took a long time to move in the boxes because our machinery to help us do so didn't fit in their tiny elevator.

So this is when my day got seriously wacko. On the way back to our WalMart, we stop at a gas station. A man, probably in his mid-twenties with a red gas can in hand, explains that his car broke down out of gas and pleads with me to take him to the construction site right across from our WalMart. I had seen construction workers there that morning, so he was pleased to hear I could drop him off.

Get this- he didn't need to go to the construction site at all. We travel down the road opposite of my work, while I am very worried. I still hadn't clocked out from work because I didn't expect to be directed so far away from work.
We stopped at a Wawa upon his request, and he asks me to stay in the car because he'll be right back. He steps out and I watch him go over to fill his red gas can. He then meets with these guys in a tan-ish jeep. He walks back to my car and says to me, "Hold up, lemme take a piss". He takes a leak right behind the trash can at the side of the store...

He then gets back into my car and explains that he just made his weed deal. He tells me he'll give me $10 and a plastic baggie of weed if I take him to one place (no, I don't smoke).
He lights up a smoke with my car lighter without even asking and directs me onto the highway. All the time I am asking him questions about our destination. He is resistant and tells me not to worry about it. Finally, he explains that he wants to arrive at a small town called "Meadowbridge" on the other side of Richmond. We get off at our exit and stop at a residential area. We pull into a house with big black dogs running around and barking. He makes another quick weed transaction...

So then we head further down the road and I tell him that I'd like to stop at a gas station store because I haven't eaten all day (which was true, except for breakfast). He agrees because he wants a beer. We stop at a Hess gas station and we both walk in. As soon as he opens the fridge of alcoholic beverages I dart away and exit the store, start my car, and pull out of there in the blink of an eye! So I ditched the b*tch. He probably stayed in the store looking for me for a while.

I stop at a gas station with a McDonald's restaurant. I walk in and ask the clerks for directions, when a nice lady purchasing some candy actually writes down the directions I need to take on a brown lunch bag. I walk back to my car, and I notice the red gas can was left in my backseat, along with the dude's cool black baseball cap (albeit it had the aroma of weed smoke).

I start my car, and realize my tank is nearing empty. I stop the car and get out and open the backseat door. I pull out the gas can and use it to fill my car up pretty close to full.
I take the lady's directions and arrive in a familiar area that the lady didn't explain in her directions- the east side of the road I live off of. I have visited Tope (for those of you who know him) 3 times already, and I quickly realized this is where he lives. Therefore, I knew how to backtrack.

I got back to work around 7, and finally clocked out for the day. I fill out an hours adjustment slip to make up for the late clock out. I get something to eat and do a little shopping. Then I drive home listening to my loud jams, and collapse in bed when I get there.

Bright side is I got 2 things out of this ordeal. I got a black baseball cap (which doesn't fit me well and smells funny) and a gas can that I'll fill up in case of emergencies. Serves him right.

Lesson learned: Never pick up strangers. They are full of sh*t.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
That certainly doesn't happen everyday. O.O

I hope he doesn't find you. =P

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Wow. You were smart to leave there like you did. Honestly, I wouldn't have picked the guy up in the first place; it's good to be kind to people, but you never know who's getting in your car. As depressing of a thought as this is, I don't know entirely what would've happened if you hadn't gotten away when you did -- the guy was doing something illegal, it's entirely possible he could've done something drastic to keep it from getting reported. But I suppose the happy thought is that you got away, so it's not important.

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I left him stranded in the middle of nowhere in the dark of the night and filled my car up with his gas to get home.
I feel proud of myself, tbh.

Looking back I realize I should have ditched him at Wawa, or better yet not picked him up in the first place.
It's a learning experience for me. Maybe something to tell my future kids.

vbdood1337

Smash Apprentice
Due to the previous epic-ness of your day, I was half expecting the gas from his red container to not be gas at all... and your car explodes or something. But yeah, you should have ditched him at Wawa.

Aeropup

Smash Apprentice
I love it when any given day deivates from the norm and goes completely wacky. Did he leave his weed in the car too?

Why did you pick him up in the first place? Did he look like a junkie?

M15t3R E

Smash Master
I love it when any given day deivates from the norm and goes completely wacky. Did he leave his weed in the car too?

Why did you pick him up in the first place? Did he look like a junkie?
No, he had stuffed the weed into his jacket.
I picked him up in the first place because I was naive. I believed that he needed to go to the construction site.
He looked like he could be bad news from the start, and I should have trusted my instincts (Peppy, I understand now).
I'm not picking up strangers again.

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
Wow, glad your safe. Let's hope he doesn't find you. You should report him to the police. You have evidence. (Hat and gas can!)

Top Bottom