• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My WeeGee Senses are TINGLING!! O_o (boss)

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I've got a few requests for boss or anyone who thinks they can help.

I know luigi vs mk is terrible but I'm also sure I could be playing it better. Can someone give me a run down on the matchup? bait tricks how to punish reads best.

I have been loosing to all my friends mks even though only 1 mains him... getting 2 stocked is a pretty common occurance. I have fox in my back pocket if I need him but I wanna try everything I can with weegee first.

A link to some good vids would be cool, all I can find are a few boss vs random mks.. maybe one or two yoshq games?

2nd request is there a good way to practice mashing b faster? I can't do it at all without my 2nd jump. I'm pretty sure i'm not fastfalling... but I can never do more then a stall or a slight rise:( This would help my recovery so much.
Just tips against mk.
You have projectiles so use them to rack up damage and spam Luigi cyclone on him because it also racks up damage. A strange, but good trick against mk is when he does his nado run away from him and then come back with a upsmash for some reason it hits. Also if you're friend does shuttle loop most of the time you can counter it with nair or luigi cyclone.

As for mashing b faster. Just do the command down+b push up on the control stick and press b moderately fast and it should get you up.

Top Bottom