• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My tourney results and thoughts on link in the competitive scene

Legan

Smash Lord
I recently attended Darkrains brawl tournament in Kansas city MO. It was my first major smash bros tournament so i had no idea what to expect. I was able to make it out of pools and tie for 25th out of 80. I was also got the opportunity to play a ton of different players and characters and learn links character matchups at the highest lvl of play at this time. In reality, the new advances in metagame and constant discoveries of incredibly gay techiniques for all the other characters is going to keep link at the bottom of the tier list.

I along with Arkivezero(Sick brawl/melee link player) were the only link players at the tournament. I was dissapointed to see this but I really wasnt surprised. I dont think well be seeing any more link players placing top 5 in a major tourney at this point. Links, little tricks and strategys is just not enough to keep up with some of the roster. Link gets completely ***** by good pickachus, g&w's, Falcos, and kirbys. Metaknight and snake are the least of Links worries.

I was ultimately taken out by a lame falco that camped out on the opposite side of the stage doing short hopped double lasers repeatedly. With all that being said, I had a great time at the tournament and staying with darkrain & crew. The DK TTT i frequently play ended up placing third in the tournament after losing to DR's DK(DK is top tier no matter what scrubs say).

This definately wont stop me from maining link and using him in tournaments, but if you plan on placing well then you better find counter pick characters because links will not win tournaments.

LegendofLink

Smash Apprentice
Ya, I agree that Link alone will not win tournaments, then again most characters won't either because every character has at least a few bad match-ups in Brawl. You won't stand a chance if you stick to just one character this time around (unless you're just that good). I also agree that DK is really good, but he gets ***** by good Toon Links, Snakes, and Falco's.

m0ng00se

Smash Rookie
Wait...you got ***** by lasers?

How? Just duck and it's all shield, he can advance however he wants and you can just jab him out of it...
Sword has priority over A and the fire move, the dash B is easily blocked and punished, and you can literally just stand still to deal with the blaster...

Or am I missing something? I don't get to play high level Smash too much, but that's how I get around every other Falco and Fox and Wolf I play...

You have to be a huge psycho to go high level tourney with Link. Some characters it's almost mathematically impossible to beat, I think. I can't find any safe frames where I can attack G&W. His airs are almost impossible to punish, and you can't sidestep his smashes and do anything out of them. Metaknight requires mondo sidestepping to find the safe attack frames, but they are definitely there.

Legan

Smash Lord
Wait...you got ***** by lasers?

How? Just duck and it's all shield, he can advance however he wants and you can just jab him out of it...
Sword has priority over A and the fire move, the dash B is easily blocked and punished, and you can literally just stand still to deal with the blaster...

Or am I missing something? I don't get to play high level Smash too much, but that's how I get around every other Falco and Fox and Wolf I play...

You have to be a huge psycho to go high level tourney with Link. Some characters it's almost mathematically impossible to beat, I think. I can't find any safe frames where I can attack G&W. His airs are almost impossible to punish, and you can't sidestep his smashes and do anything out of them. Metaknight requires mondo sidestepping to find the safe attack frames, but they are definitely there.
Links shield wont consistently block perfectly short hopped double lasers. If they do it correctly then they will just headshot link and hell get hit by both lasers. The falco will approach during the rediculous hit stun and then chain grab to the edge and spike me. G&W is another redunkulous matchup. His speed and aerial priority completely **** link and he can combo him for days. Jabbing and retreating works somewhat but you wont but it's hard to escape because of g&w's aerial flexibility. This is a g&w i played an the scary thing is that hes way better than this now http://youtube.com/watch?v=rW0reZvk2wg.

m0ng00se

Smash Rookie
if you duck, i'm pretty sure it's next to impossible to not catch the shield with the laser.

g&w needs to be punished with jabs then comboed out of the second hit if you want to get anywhere, i think.
i asked for specific help with his moves but i haven't gotten any yet.

tGwarr10r

Smash Apprentice
against certain characters you just have to switch ur character, falco (a good)wolf and metaknight give me tthe most trouble so against falco ill switch for either marth or a lighter character to avoid falcos chaingrab, thats all the advice i can give here but if your still gonna try using link against falco then i recommend holding onto a bomb whenever possible, if it explodes during a chaingrab it could really save your ***.
and legan, ya gotten any better since i last vs'd ya? i wanna vs ya again :).

Legan

Smash Lord
if you duck, i'm pretty sure it's next to impossible to not catch the shield with the laser.

g&w needs to be punished with jabs then comboed out of the second hit if you want to get anywhere, i think.
i asked for specific help with his moves but i haven't gotten any yet.
No, ducking wont work for long because good falcos can shoot you in the head. Links shield is small as hell.

against certain characters you just have to switch ur character, falco (a good)wolf and metaknight give me tthe most trouble so against falco ill switch for either marth or a lighter character to avoid falcos chaingrab, thats all the advice i can give here but if your still gonna try using link against falco then i recommend holding onto a bomb whenever possible, if it explodes during a chaingrab it could really save your ***.
and legan, ya gotten any better since i last vs'd ya? i wanna vs ya again :).
Ive gotten rediculously better than last time TG. Ill play you but ive learned that link dittos dont really prove anything because its basically just a ******** spam fest. Ill play you later this week when i move in with my new roomate and ill have a wii. Id like to try your link out against some of my other characters to see if you've gotten better. Oh im now the uncontested best link in the midwest :D.

tGwarr10r

Smash Apprentice
good **** legan, dun worry i use more than just link and lol, iz true dittos are just pure fun imo, jus get at me on AiB when ya up 4 a match :D. o and my link has gotten beastier(lolnotaword) too

Iwan

Smash Ace
Hey man...it sounds like you played really well. 25th out of 80 is nothing to be upset with. That's fairly respectable, especially playing as link.

I'm in the same boat as a lot of you Link mainers, only i main C. Falcon, so imagine the troubles i have. I attended my first (big) brawl tournament yesterday, and placed 23rd out of 48 people.

I was proud of that, Falcon is one of the worst characters in the game, but as you become a better player, i think anyone can do respectable with almost ANY character.

Of course, winning a tournament is another story. I imagine that no one will ever, ever win a tournament with Link, C. Falcon, Jigglypuff....etc....just because for that to happen, they'd have to be...quite possibly the best player ever.

Even still Legan, much better results than i expected from Link at a tourney. Chin up man...chin up.

Deva

Smash Lord
Wow, nice. 25 out of 80 isn't too shabby. And lol at TTT getting 3rd. Chip was 3 stocking him a couple weeks ago online. he must be way better irl lol.

Since this isn't tier list discussion, I have a different view of Link. Yeah, pretty much bottom 5 for tier list, but competetively, I think he's playable. You just have to be good, which Legan is.

my tourney results have been 5th, 3rd, 5th, 5th, 3rd, with 30 being the lowest number of attendees and 50 being the highest. I've beaten Eggz's and Brady'd MK's in tournament, best MK's in the region. Vista's wolf, Gyros Falco, TOmmy's Rob, and a lot of other random Wolfs and Falcos. And gay falcos lol. the ones that just spam double laser to reflector. Guess I'm the best Link in the world

lol, JK.

But honestly, Link is playable at higher levles. you just have to know your matchups. There's always something Link can do in a matchup that'll give him a chance of winning. You just have to be good enough to control the match enough to set up those situations because it will always be easier for your opponent to do so, assuming they're using a decent character. The other thing is make sure to know your counter pick stages. Electroplankton and Norfair are amazing for Link. lots of platforms to jump around and spam from, and platrorms near the ceiling for easy d-smash and d-air kills. Only character really not to use those on are Marth. He can control the platforms better than you can spam. Instead pick FD or YS. Then make sure to know what to ban. Against Jiggs for example, ban Delfino or else she can rising pound below the stage and u-air you from underneath till the stage lands. Not fun lol. Overall, the key to winning with Link isn't spamming or close up combat or even a mix of the two. It's spacing. Use the projectiles to get your opponent into a position you want and space with the zair. If it connects you can usually follow up. Or if you can hit them with a rang close up, make sure to capitalize with a jab lock to d-smash. Also, after the new problem with Ness, I've learned it's better to just hit people with z after a grab, and when they release, follow up with another grab, jab, or jab grab depending on if the jab hit, or if you're lucky, a d-smash. Just practice certain character matchups. Overall, Link is doomed as far as the tier list goes, but that doesn't mean you can't be good. Keep up the good work Legan.

Legan

Smash Lord
Hey man...it sounds like you played really well. 25th out of 80 is nothing to be upset with. That's fairly respectable, especially playing as link.

I'm in the same boat as a lot of you Link mainers, only i main C. Falcon, so imagine the troubles i have. I attended my first (big) brawl tournament yesterday, and placed 23rd out of 48 people.

I was proud of that, Falcon is one of the worst characters in the game, but as you become a better player, i think anyone can do respectable with almost ANY character.

Of course, winning a tournament is another story. I imagine that no one will ever, ever win a tournament with Link, C. Falcon, Jigglypuff....etc....just because for that to happen, they'd have to be...quite possibly the best player ever.

Even still Legan, much better results than i expected from Link at a tourney. Chin up man...chin up.
Thanks for the encouragement man. Id say that 23rd out of 48 is also great seeing that you didnt take the easy way out and use a broken character like all the rest of the tier whores out there. Eventually well make our characters a force to be reckoned with.

Wow, nice. 25 out of 80 isn't too shabby. And lol at TTT getting 3rd. Chip was 3 stocking him a couple weeks ago online. he must be way better irl lol.

Since this isn't tier list discussion, I have a different view of Link. Yeah, pretty much bottom 5 for tier list, but competetively, I think he's playable. You just have to be good, which Legan is.

my tourney results have been 5th, 3rd, 5th, 5th, 3rd, with 30 being the lowest number of attendees and 50 being the highest. I've beaten Eggz's and Brady'd MK's in tournament, best MK's in the region. Vista's wolf, Gyros Falco, TOmmy's Rob, and a lot of other random Wolfs and Falcos. And gay falcos lol. the ones that just spam double laser to reflector. Guess I'm the best Link in the world

lol, JK.

But honestly, Link is playable at higher levles. you just have to know your matchups. There's always something Link can do in a matchup that'll give him a chance of winning. You just have to be good enough to control the match enough to set up those situations because it will always be easier for your opponent to do so, assuming they're using a decent character. The other thing is make sure to know your counter pick stages. Electroplankton and Norfair are amazing for Link. lots of platforms to jump around and spam from, and platrorms near the ceiling for easy d-smash and d-air kills. Only character really not to use those on are Marth. He can control the platforms better than you can spam. Instead pick FD or YS. Then make sure to know what to ban. Against Jiggs for example, ban Delfino or else she can rising pound below the stage and u-air you from underneath till the stage lands. Not fun lol. Overall, the key to winning with Link isn't spamming or close up combat or even a mix of the two. It's spacing. Use the projectiles to get your opponent into a position you want and space with the zair. If it connects you can usually follow up. Or if you can hit them with a rang close up, make sure to capitalize with a jab lock to d-smash. Also, after the new problem with Ness, I've learned it's better to just hit people with z after a grab, and when they release, follow up with another grab, jab, or jab grab depending on if the jab hit, or if you're lucky, a d-smash. Just practice certain character matchups. Overall, Link is doomed as far as the tier list goes, but that doesn't mean you can't be good. Keep up the good work Legan.
Your right Deva, i didnt take into consideration that I had never played a truly gay falco and it was just my first tournament. Ive got my spam game down to a science and Im always able to punish missed techs with a jab lock. I take back my statement that link cant be used in tournament play. I just need better learn my character matchups and links counterpick stages (which i had no idea about thanks). We really need to talk some more on AIB.

Deva

Smash Lord
For the most part, a solid spam game works on most characters. Only ones to watch out for are Falco, Pit, Rob, and Wolf. You just need to use different tactics of spamming and watching their spam. Against Falco, approach with a f-jump bomb pull and slowly jump towards him through the lasers. then bomb throw out of shield between laser shots. Watch for the reflector though, and throw as the reflector ends or even better, f-smash while holding the bomb out of shield between lasers. They'll usually reflector expecting the bomb. Once you get in that range, just have really good spacing. Zair, jabs, anything that will kncock him out ot his range but make sure to stay close enough to continue spacing. If he gets anything on you it can turn the match just like that. Edgeguarding him is easy though. Dair off the edge, edgehog with clawshot stall, or just an edge hog lol. Pit use the bomb a lot to go through his arrows. Really useful. Rob, just watch for the gyro. When it's fully charged, make sure to keep a bomb in hand. Only thing that can cancel it. Or just shield. Wolf is easy enough though. just jomp over and throw a rang. TL is actually fun. His spam game isn't actually better than yours vs you. for every shda he uses, one arrow might hit you, but since your arrows arc, you hit him with the fhda using the arrow from above. Really it's just a game of avoiding eachother's projectiles closing in on eachother. When you do, just space again. I'm glad the developers gave Link something, lol. You can spae TL pretty well. But watch out for the bair combos. Along with recovery, that's obviously his advantage.

and one side note, ledge hop airdodge to roll is Link's safest recovery from the ledge. You'll be invincible the whole time.

Anyways, again, Nice job. Hopefully we can talk on AIB sometime.

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
25th? With our boy Link? Nicely done

Link just won't win any tournaments will he? I agree that you need more mains if you play Link.
Who do you think complements him well? I can't figure it out. Sounds like you got the match-up thing down.
All you need to do is learn the stage and technique stuff then share it with me:laugh:

My idea of stopping a double laser spam would be high jumps. the lasers are low key so good jumping would help.

Hey if you wanna go a couple brawls with me I'd be most grateful. I won't just pick Link.
I'll play ya whenever you're online.

Legan

Smash Lord
25th? With our boy Link? Nicely done

Link just won't win any tournaments will he? I agree that you need more mains if you play Link.
Who do you think complements him well? I can't figure it out. Sounds like you got the match-up thing down.
All you need to do is learn the stage and technique stuff then share it with me:laugh:

My idea of stopping a double laser spam would be high jumps. the lasers are low key so good jumping would help.

Hey if you wanna go a couple brawls with me I'd be most grateful. I won't just pick Link.
I'll play ya whenever you're online.
Thanks man, Ill definately keep you & other link mains up to date on whatever knowledge or strategys i pick up with link. Ill be moving in with my roomate tommorow so expect me to be back on wifi by this weekend. I apologize if I offended anyone over what I said about link not winning tournaments, well just have to give it some more time.

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Oh im now the uncontested best link in the midwest :D.
Oh you don't say?! We'll just have to see about that won't we? =D

We need to play some more, or you'll end up leaving me behind. Last time we played it was fairly close but I don't want to you pull too far ahead. ;]

But, I can always settle as 2nd best Link in the midwest. lol

Legan

Smash Lord
Oh you don't say?! We'll just have to see about that won't we? =D

We need to play some more, or you'll end up leaving me behind. Last time we played it was fairly close but I don't want to you pull too far ahead. ;]

But, I can always settle as 2nd best Link in the midwest. lol
Well you've got one hell of a link so I wouldnt be surprised if you eventually became best in midwest. You need to get out to some tourneys and showem how we do. Ill be down for some matches this weekend.

Force

Smash Apprentice
Hey Legan and deva you guys seem to constantly be figuring out new stuff like me. do you guys mind if i get your AIM names? i need some people to help me with AT feasability checks cause i'm constantly thinking of new stuff. I don't place as high as you guys but I've been playing brawl since it came out in japan and been maining link since then and apparently florida has had the largest charted tournaments in american history so far, some ranging from 130 to 150 people regularly. I've gone to every major tournament within a 2 hour drive or less. sometimes 2 to 3 tournies in one weekend. actually going to miami(3hours) and then another one which is an overnighter which is (1.5hours) this coming weekend. so I need a constant connection to some likeminded links that i can figure this character out with. Forums are too slow.

Deva

Smash Lord
Legan said:
I apologize if I offended anyone over what I said about link not winning tournaments, well just have to give it some more time.

none taken, lol. It's all good. Link sucks. By doing well you're just showing that you're a really good player.

AL2DAX

Smash Apprentice
if this is true, were there a lot of fox users and is fox at a high tier than link??

(i'm not too sure of these "tiers")

also, were there any toon link users?

Deva

Smash Lord
Fox kinda sucks in this game imo. Not really a threat. Play him like you would play sonic for the most part. And no. Not many players use Fox competetively. Expect to see him in tournament as often as Pikachu in melee. He's in the same boat as Link. Not sure if he's better or worse, but it's possible lol.

Toon Link isn't used much in tournament, but really he's one of those secret top tiers like IC's and Luigi in melee. He's like a Mix between someone from melee with the aerial control of jiggs, Marth's combos, Samus's recovery, young Link's and Falco's projectiles, and really good spacing. He ***** Snake, and does decent vs MK. If anything, when the competetive scene goes straight to Snake and only Snake, at some point, expect to slowly see Toon Link become used more in tournament.

Force

Smash Apprentice
i think the harder to learn characters start off lower in the tier and slowly creep their way up. fox has a fast projectile, a good recovery, he's heavy, he has multiple nice combo starters and he can still do a halfassed waveshine thing people have found out. fox will make his way up again Imo people are just lazy and would rather spam B on MK or grenade and/or Ftilt out of block spam on snake.. well snakes learning curve is slightly steeper than MK's but his potential is insane when you learn to mindgame his downthrow

TrevynThOt

Smash Apprentice
Fox kinda sucks in this game imo. Not really a threat. Play him like you would play sonic for the most part. And no. Not many players use Fox competetively. Expect to see him in tournament as often as Pikachu in melee. He's in the same boat as Link. Not sure if he's better or worse, but it's possible lol.

Toon Link isn't used much in tournament, but really he's one of those secret top tiers like IC's and Luigi in melee. He's like a Mix between someone from melee with the aerial control of jiggs, Marth's combos, Samus's recovery, young Link's and Falco's projectiles, and really good spacing. He ***** Snake, and does decent vs MK. If anything, when the competetive scene goes straight to Snake and only Snake, at some point, expect to slowly see Toon Link become used more in tournament.

I use Fox alot and pretty completetivly, he's probably my second best character now cause Links taken over lol. my opinion i think he's pretty good he just hasn't been fully discovered yet i think he'll be up there though up smash is just to good.

I've been playin alittle toon link I'm suprised to not see him that much in tournies but whatever I'm sure he'll be decent.

congrats on legan for doing good in a tourny with Link lol. I went to UCLA(biggest tourny on the west coast so far) and me and hella ranked real high in teams and we went Link sonic **** was amazing, we shoulda got 9th or somethin but we had to play against DQed teams or somethin and had to start our bracket over playin different people so it was real annoying how that worked out. but UCLA I really wasn't as good with Link as i am now for that tourny i barely started using him for like a week. now I have been playin him non stop, so i feel i can do pretty well in singles, but singles i got like 90th or something(LOL) I lost to a random snake in the begining and i didn't know how brokenly ******** snake was til this tourny so ****in gay. anyways then i beat some people in losers but lost to a pit player who was just better then me so i could except that lose, oh well really i'll do better next tournys I'm sure.

deva how have you been doin in tournys? I'm curious

AL2DAX

Smash Apprentice
well after reading legan's original post, i'm kind of discouraged from using link...it now feels like a dead end job when i use him, also i'd like to have more than one main but i don't know who to choose out of these:

luigi
fox
wolf
toon link
lucario
G&W

and where is it possible to find a tiers list?

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
Well you've got one hell of a link so I wouldnt be surprised if you eventually became best in midwest. You need to get out to some tourneys and showem how we do. Ill be down for some matches this weekend.
Thanks, heh, but for now I'd say you're the best. =P

Sigh, tournies. Well, I don't live in a convenient location to do that other than online ones, and god knows how much online tournies are worth. Althouh, that being said, I normally do place pretty high. Top 5 on average or higher I would say, but, I haven't been keeping track. I came in 2nd at WT's Battle of the Lions 2.

And huzzah for Link dittos! Honestly, they are like, the most fun matches ever. At least I think they are.

Lucrece

Smash Apprentice
I've moved on to Toon Link; he's just too good and fun to play, even if he's what I wanted Link to be =(.

I guess I'll only be able to play sexy Link for friendlies and whatnot.

Blubba_Pinecone

Smash Ace
I've moved on to Toon Link; he's just too good and fun to play, even if he's what I wanted Link to be =(.

I guess I'll only be able to play sexy Link for friendlies and whatnot.
Or you could man-up and go back to Link. =D lol jk

I have nothing against Toon Link either, I just don't play as well with him. But he is my 2nd; competitive wise and favorite. (disregarding the fact that I've never used him in a tourney)

Mythos13

Smash Apprentice
it seems unfair almost. i am thinking about entering the tourney scene, and while this thread is encouraging, its also discouraging, because being a tourney noob, i have a feeling i will get pwned for a while b4 i get the swing of things. I feel i use a decent link (youtube.com/j2lewis for vids) and hoped to at least do pretty well, but i guess ill have to start from the bottom....it doesnt sway me from link though, cuz he is my main, and nothing will change that, jus i wish tourneys wern't so unbalanced

AL2DAX

Smash Apprentice
well after reading legan's original post, i'm kind of discouraged from using link...it now feels like a dead end job when i use him, also i'd like to have more than one main but i don't know who to choose out of these:

luigi
fox
wolf
toon link
lucario
G&W

and where is it possible to find a tiers list?

so does anyone have recommendations/advice?

Deva

Smash Lord
Stick with Link...........

but yeah, my tourney results have been 5th, 3rd, 5th, 5th, 3rd, with 30 being the lowest number of attendees and 50 being the highest. I've beaten Eggz's and Brady'd MK's in tournament, best MK's in the region. Vista's wolf, Gyros Falco, TOmmy's Rob, and a lot of other random Wolfs and Falcos.

Lucrece

Smash Apprentice

but yeah, my tourney results have been 5th, 3rd, 5th, 5th, 3rd, with 30 being the lowest number of attendees and 50 being the highest. I've beaten Eggz's and Brady'd MK's in tournament, best MK's in the region. Vista's wolf, Gyros Falco, TOmmy's Rob, and a lot of other random Wolfs and Falcos.
Just out of curiosity, which characters have been knocking you out?

My pet peeves and disappointments with Link vary wildly. One day, I despise his Dair; another day, his falling speed and such short jump; the other, his boomerang's lower damage; and then, his terrible recovery when I get knocked out too far from the stage.

My current frustration so far is how lethal edgeguarding can be for Link. An opponent can easily turn Link's edgeguarding attempts against him consistently, and one little miscalculation in manipulation of aerials and you're a goner.

Link is fun. It's just that, like Samus, his current implementation doesn't make sense.

Deva

Smash Lord
It's not really the characters, but the players. I've never played anyone that flat out had a huge advantage and I just didn't stand a chance. Off the top of my head I remember losing to Snake, Rob, and Marth. Even then, not by much. Usually 1 stock high percent. They just happened to get the killing blow before I did. And yes, Link sucks very hard. you will always be at a disadvantage against everyone you play. The only way to win is to have the dedication to be better than whoever you're playing.

AmigoOne

Smash Journeyman
Legan, please don't tell me you lost to the Falco.... on FINAL DESTINATION!!!
That map shouldn't be neutral considering some of the characters incredible spamming abilities. Thats my stand.

Force

Smash Apprentice

how are you faring with outcamping snake deva? i dont see snake on your list of things you've ***** if you can beat snakes that will give me hope, i'm already starting to beat MKs and wolfs now.

Deva

Smash Lord
Snake's just a really long and boring match. If you spam, it's really difficult for him to approach. Over the course of 2 mins, you'll rack up enough damage to take a stock off him. By that time he's sure to have eventually closed in, and in the matter of 2 secs, racked up the same damage. Just be really careful with your spacing as he closes in and you should be OK. It's a difficult matchup to explain. Too many random explosions in the mix. But to answer your question, I usually don't **** anyone with Link. Almost all my matches are really freakin close. I just happen to get the killing blow first in most situations. And yes, I've beaten Snakes in tournament, but I've also lost to them.

Force

Smash Apprentice
hey deva that first video you did where the snakes sheild broke and you came from beneath with the D-air, i've been finding that is one of the safer ways to D-air like a fulljump-ascending D-air underneath someone (especially when they are on a platform) because they get so scared to get hit by it that even if you miss they usually cant fall through the platform in time to punish (not to mention whatever aerial they might pulloff couldnt be half as bad as if you missed a D-air normally and they F-smash), you should try it (if you already aren't) i'm getting great success with it. snake has some laggy *** moves, i wonder if there is ways to bait them for an easy kill punish.

TrevynThOt

Smash Apprentice
good **** deva ranking high at tournies keeep it up givin all other link players somethin to look up to ha I've only been to 1 tourny and ranked 90th outa 200 lolz but got like 9th in teams with hellas sonic outa 71 teams lol

Top Bottom