• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Shawnik!!!!!

___X___

Smash Lord
so ummm some people were asking how my sonic looked like offline...

this is a friendlie against my bro DAI-A

ummm enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8XUY4Tmw3A

EDIT: once again, this is just a friendlie, no tournament match or anything i was just fighting my bro cuz i was so bored and i just thought i would show you guys, but ill get more vids up soon

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
You make poor decisions over the edge when you're guarding... the homing attack was one example (why do people always f*ck that up?), that part where you died was another (sorry if I sounded like Cpt. Obvious there). You should not be trying to stage spike a half way decent player once they're already on the edge and fully capable of seeing you run at them. It's easier to guard them as they're trying to get back up anyways.

Oh, and use more ASC :D

Overall it's a solid Sonic, but I get the feeling that it's good in a way that could be transfered to a lot of other characters. That is to say... it's not a really deep usage of Sonic I'm seeing from you.

___X___

Smash Lord
You make poor decisions over the edge when you're guarding... the homing attack was one example (why do people always f*ck that up?), that part where you died was another (sorry if I sounded like Cpt. Obvious there). You should not be trying to stage spike a half way decent player once they're already on the edge and fully capable of seeing you run at them. It's easier to guard them as they're trying to get back up anyways.

Oh, and use more ASC :D

Overall it's a solid Sonic, but I get the feeling that it's good in a way that could be transfered to a lot of other characters. That is to say... it's not a really deep usage of Sonic I'm seeing from you.
lol i KNEW someone was gonna say something about the homing attack,

that was a mistake,

i tried to do B over but it just did nuetral b.

yeah it happens all the time.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
One of the best Sonic's I've seen. While I do agree with Twinkle in that it wasn't exactly deep on actually Sonicky stuff, he definately took advantage of the basics at least, and I mean, it was only one match. And he did make use of SideB shield Cancel. A bit more Asc woulda been nice though :p

And that Jablock to Fsmash was too cool.

___X___

Smash Lord
hahah yeah, i make mistakes and all, but its not like i was in a tournamnt match or anything, me and my bro were bored so we thought we might just record a match for fun, dont take it to seriously.

and yeah some ppl were asking for some offline vids, so yeah here it is haha.

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
I'm not that impressed :(. The jab lock>Fsmash was the only thing that stood out, that Falco was tearing it up. As far as your Sonic goes, it's ok, but it doesn't live up to the hype you were giving it.

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
I was impressed with your choices during the match, but it seemed to me like you play with your opponent in the video a lot later in the video. I guess I'm contradicting myslef, but I'm memphischains, so, **** it.

Post more videos and I could actually comment on something. Watching one video of a suicide win doesn't really tell me anything, although I will give a little credit and say you are a better sonic that I have seen based off that one video I have watched. (That means very little)

IMO, that Falco was better than you Sonic, and no johns.

So post more vids, and don't john about that either

___X___

Smash Lord
I was impressed with your choices during the match, but it seemed to me like you play with your opponent in the video a lot later in the video. I guess I'm contradicting myslef, but I'm memphischains, so, **** it.

Post more videos and I could actually comment on something. Watching one video of a suicide win doesn't really tell me anything, although I will give a little credit and say you are a better sonic that I have seen based off that one video I have watched. (That means very little)

IMO, that Falco was better than you Sonic, and no johns.

So post more vids, and don't john about that either

wtf >_>

john about what??

haha i know my brother(falco) is better then me, it was just a friendlie cuz we were bored.

so please try not to take things so serious. but anyways yeah, ill try to get more vids up soon.

and hahaha im not claiming victory over beating my bro over a friendlie and him killing himself,

im just showing you guys a taste of what my sonic is like.

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
I wish I could play Sonic even half as decent - lol.

Maybe it's not too impressive to some of these Sonic Kings, but I think you handled him pretty well. ^__^

Ohay Memphis~

___X___

Smash Lord
ok, ill add you later today also, but hey what time do you think you can brawl??

im busy from NOW to 11:00 pm

can you brawl after 11??

IceDX

Smash Ace
NNID
TheIceDX001
im Leaving Now aswell ill probably make it back arround that time to, if not we can always brawl any other time so im going to add u anyway ...

Top Bottom