• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Recent Falco ownage videos.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord

B-Mon

Smash Journeyman
Nice Show.
Lol looked like you were using your friends for Target Practice more than anything else.

You need some more comp, but I like it.

onoez

Smash Cadet
Noticed u dont rly use jabx3 a lot, could u explain why?

(my most used attacks (besides shl and shdl) are SHDair and Jabx3 followed by a Shine) Ur video made me think that jab isn't that good :p (since u dont use it a lot)

J0RDY

Smash Journeyman
nice one, I see you like to show off (quite rightly). I liked your defensive SHL, but you SHDL we going a bit haywire sometimes.

clowsui

Smash Legend
the reason why you went 13 is cuz you didn't play any of JL's mains + you didn't play MDK or KingAce :p

but nice vids

ixdnL

Smash Journeyman
Ahh. I was wondering why there were so many consecutive videos of you in gtaSmash's channel. I really like your laserwork.

Edit: I recall you playing Neo's Marth once. Was he at this event?

sandwhale

Smash Journeyman
as said above nice falco

there's really not much to say about your falco but just for the sake of criticizing: you tend to go too often in close combat when sometimes it would be better to keep your distances for better match control and while edgeguarding i'd on the contrary prefer to see you being more agressive meaning direct contact and edgehoging instead of just lazering. but other than that i enjoy watching you falco

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Thanks guys!

I lost the 14th and 15th matches (really close but they're on the account as well) to Ambrose and MDK. If I had one those I would have had a flawless victory.

I played Neo when I went to a tournament in buffalo, as you've probably heard his Marth is bananas!

Trapt497

Smash Ace
Wow man those were some amazing matches. Your Falco is sick. Great camping with the double laser, than awesome appraoches/attacks with things like dash attack > u-smash and such. Good work.

That double spike is too goodz.

J4pu

Smash Champion
I think you could implement the short-step grab into your chain grab to end it at a better percent/better chance of killing with the spike.

kismet2

Smash Ace
Ok, I've watched all of your vids and you hardly use a spaced Bair approach, you need to start boost pivot grabbing you had plenty opportunities to use it to a chain grab to spike offstage. Also when you're chain grabbing end it with a Dair so they'll hit the ground and try to predict where they'll go, usually if they roll towards me I'll Dsmash because the hitbox is falco's entire body so I can't miss or after the Dair I'll hold back so I'll slide then Fsmash if they roll towards me(really good against aggressive opponents). Against the metaknight you kept playing yourself into his grabs, shields in brawl practically have no stun so he can shield grab you easily. You shouldn't really charge at your opponent because they can either retreat and let you fish out a dash attack and punish you or grab you. Against snakes you really shouldn't walk up to them and expect to own them you have to be more patient and more camping to avoid tilts, also jab(full jab) it has alot of priority so it's hard to beat. Uh...you side b alot for your recovery(slow down on using it because you tend to run into alot of attacks and people expect it, when holding the ledge try rolling or just getting up you have to mix it up sometimes) and don't ever use the up B to recover horizontally it's too risky someone can punish that big time only Up b when trying to recover from below the stage. And last bit of advice is to hold back on killing moves as much as you can because in brawl when moves go stale it'll be way harder to kill(I hardly saw you spamming kill moves I just thought I needed to share this info).

Top Bottom