• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My marth be nastee, I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vincent Vega

Smash Journeyman
Lol your play style is similar to mine, waveland ftw. Only thing I'd say is work on your up throw juggle with Falco. ^_^ And jab to counter to fair/reverse up-b ***** Falco recovering. ^_^

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
hmm

tech skills are decent-ish, but learn to sweetspot and not miss the edge, and also dont be so predictable with your recovery. you were kinda getting ***** by just rushing in and not really setting anything up. also work on your spacing.

vericz

Smash Champion
hmm

tech skills are decent-ish, but learn to sweetspot and not miss the edge, and also dont be so predictable with your recovery. you were kinda getting ***** by just rushing in and not really setting anything up. also work on your spacing.
My tech skill is more than decent, haha. These we just messing around, you had to notice the ******** 3 SDs on pokestadium vs ganon.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
My tech skill is more than decent, haha. These we just messing around, you had to notice the ******** 3 SDs on pokestadium vs ganon.
We wouldn't know that unless you posted a video...

From these videos your marth seemed to have average tech skill...nothing you did was really technical at all...just basic marth stuff.

vericz

Smash Champion
We wouldn't know that unless you posted a video...

From these videos your marth seemed to have average tech skill...nothing you did was really technical at all...just basic marth stuff.
I play falco boi, watch some of my falco vids. My marth isnt the best =/ but it's ok right?

L.O.P.L.

Smash Cadet
Your marth is very basic nothing that technical or cool really. Your marth isn't "nastee." I don't know what you posted this for really. Do you need help or just people rating you?

The Newb

Smash Ace
The fact that you just picked Marth up is glaringly obvious. You did a lot of empty moves, just for the sake of doing them, and as far as I can tell, Hiroshi only got hit by them because he enjoys running into moves.

Good start though - keep on keepin on.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
I play falco boi, watch some of my falco vids. My marth isnt the best =/ but it's ok right?
You obviously have no idea how long Marth's sword is.:laugh: Spacing is one of the most fundemental parts of Marth's game. You hung way too close to Hiroshi in the Marth vs Gannon matches and you got shield grabbed a lot. I know you were just messing around, but it wouldn't hurt to practice you spacing a little bit (it'll help you improve your Falco too.)

L.O.P.L.

Smash Cadet
In fact, since you seem cocky and ignorant from reading your posts, I'll lay you the line. Your Marth is an embarrassment to all Marth players. Period. No explanation needed, compare yourself to any semi-decent fluid Marth player.

Imperial Wraith

Smash Journeyman
Lol its hillarious how noobs read the first post, then copy it into their own to make them look clever.

I havn't watched the vids but i'm guessing your better than the comments make you out to be.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
^^His Marth is actually pretty good, it's just a little flashy (kinda expetced since he mains Falco.) He just needs to work on the basics with Marth (recovery, spacing ect.) and not just the tech skill he's aquired from playing Falco.

vericz

Smash Champion
Lol its hillarious how noobs read the first post, then copy it into their own to make them look clever.

I havn't watched the vids but i'm guessing your better than the comments make you out to be.
Glad you didnt jump to conclusions, I noticed that more than half the ppl here do that, read a post and so they dont look like the odd one out post the same ****. Thanks for the comments but I'm done here, the vids are being taken down seein as how no one has anything good to say. And I'm not a cocky person, just confident sometimes and I tend to get a lot of respect. Not from you guys though.

rejoice all, my sucky marth wont be in your presence anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom