• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I wouldn't bank on the game being completely awesome just yet. It can very easily go down the drain.
Definitely worth a try though, especially if the fighting system is playable past the initial "wow, we're fighting with pony" factor.

Also:

:applejack:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So, as the topic is on Fighting is Magic atm, who do you guys think will be the non-mane characters that are playable? They said they will release with just the mane 6, but will be adding more characters later until they have a 17 character roster.

With that said, these are imo who I think the additional 11 will be:
Princess Celestia
Princess Luna
Spike
Big MacIntosh
Trixie
Zecora
Apple Bloom
Sweetie Belle
Scootaloo
Derpy Hooves
Gilda

Heartstring

Smash Legend
game looks like its going to run off the simple machanic of 'mvc, but with tweaks'
also, gashi i reckon big mac isnt popular enough for that kind of coverage. on the other hand i cant actually see who would be more suitable for that position though. perhaps a new s2 pony will go there?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'd prefer Scootaloo, Applebloom, and Sweetie Belle all being considered a single character, actually.
It would bring a ton of potential to a single character slot, which would save space for other characters to take up. Not to mention that there'd be PLENTY of room for moves and techniques for the CMC as a whole to utilize for a moveset. :applejack:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I'd prefer Scootaloo, Applebloom, and Sweetie Belle all being considered a single character, actually.
It would bring a ton of potential to a single character slot, which would save space for other characters to take up. Not to mention that there'd be PLENTY of room for moves and techniques for the CMC as a whole to utilize for a moveset. :applejack:
i did think that. i reckon it would be difficult as all hell to do though
also one question, are mods allwoed to maderate in threads that they arent assinged to

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Moderators are obligated to report anything that goes against forum conduct.
If I see something I feel is infringing on forum policy with the current trend, I can definitely report it, but as far as I'm concerned, since I'm not a moderator for this actual sub-forum, I'm unable to personally hand out infractions or warnings. :applejack:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
cool. so-for example-if some serious flaming and hate was about to happen on a europe thread, would i be able to tell you and you come and lock the thread untill it cooled? we have no true mods on the uk stuff :( we hae a melee mod. but he totally ignores everything

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Report the posts that you feel are infract/warn-worthy. If you feel like the moderator's doing a bad job, you're free to go and contact forum support in the respective subforum. They'll take care of you from there. That's a much faster process than bringing the situation to me, because since I can't do anything about it myself, I'd have to run it through the report system myself anyways.

@Phil: As her taunt. :applejack:

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Report the posts that you feel are infract/warn-worthy. If you feel like the moderator's doing a bad job, you're free to go and contact forum support in the respective subforum. They'll take care of you from there. That's a much faster process than bringing the situation to me, because since I can't do anything about it myself, I'd have to run it through the report system myself anyways.

@Phil: As her taunt. :applejack:
right, will do so in the future. cheers buddy

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
game looks like its going to run off the simple machanic of 'mvc, but with tweaks'
also, gashi i reckon big mac isnt popular enough for that kind of coverage. on the other hand i cant actually see who would be more suitable for that position though. perhaps a new s2 pony will go there?
The thing about him is, he's pretty much the most popular Male pony available. His only competition would be like, Braeburn, Caramel, Mr. Cake, Hoity Toity, etc. He's just the most viable male character available which is why I see him taking the spot.

Unless of course the perfect S2 char is in fact introduced like you said.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504

Fillies and Gentlecolts, it has begun.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
ph00t, it's featured in EqD :D
And from the comments, yours is the best of that batch
I saw that. My views skyrocketed after this post. And yeah, just about everyone preferred my track and the Discord track. I haven't given the third track a shot, but I'm expecting the negative reaction to be because that one's experimental, and so a little less accessible.

It's funny how many people complained they couldn't tell how it was related to MLP. Some people only listened to the first two minutes, I guess. This is why trance died in 2005.

Looks like they updated today. :o

Launchers!

I love Rarity's crouch. All of these moves are pretty legit-looking.

Marth is slow?
As far as how long it takes his moves to come out, yes. His jab is something like five frames, and it's one of his fastest moves.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Any of you catch that Dr. Whooves skit on EqD?
How they went about with how ponies pick stuff up with their hooves made me chuckle. :applejack:

[yt]xHw23IVR2RU[/yt]

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Derpy reminds me of Dee-Dee so much in that skit.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Thank you so much for that.

You have made my night so much better than it was, and my night already *****.

I really don't think you can comprehend what you've really done here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom