• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Pretty sure Luna is currently a Target exclusive.

But you should got to Target. MLP is more of an experience there, and the figures are only 5 cents more.
Thanks, I'll look into it. My local Target is just a little farther out in comparison, but I believe it'll be well worth it.

Oh the joys of staying up all night waiting for this.

+10 Points to whoever gets the Hint...
I have a guess... Don't play enough to feel confident with it, though. It's been so long :c

I respectfully disagree!

You don't know how long I've been waiting to post this picture, it's so old.
Big Mac, swag. I approve.

Season 2's out. They need more more new toys from the show. :/
At least representing specific episodes or something
I'm waiting for these as well. My friend's sister might get a new figurine before me, too.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Sooo fluttershy pinkie pie or venus???/

Also who is FOR SURE going to apex

:phone:
you can bet your sweet female *** im going! its probably the only time im ever gonna be able to go to america on holiday though. so damn im maknig the most of it...youre the persona who wanted me to bring them a box of teabags right?

if an avi is less than 6 months old, i consider it new :bee:
same for me, although im currently waiting for a new chuchu to be made for me. when it is you guys will be the first to see it because its made of awesome and win

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Actually. It took me like, an hour to find a good enough pinkamena to photoshop.

Then proceeded to PM hilt and see if it was okay due to slight nudity.
After two hours he said it wasn't.

Then i preceded to find a new pinkamena.
photoshopped it.
Now i have it.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Twilight is going to be so damn fast, I can already tell. The wait for this game is going to be agonizing, but they're doing good work.

Hype.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Pinkie gonna have that 2 frame launch.

inb4pinkeisgodtier
pinkies actually loks pretty slow when compared to twilights. but it looks like its gonig to have a mountain of vertical range.
rarities looks disgracefully slow but it has incredibly horizontal range...i may be using rarity for said range XD

Heartstring

Smash Legend
twilights gonna be that seth/zero character
incredible amounts of combo ability and damage potential. pretty damn fast too, but hell shes gonna die to a small breeze
calling it now

vZakat

Half Genie
All that stuff looks really good. I can't wait to see some of dash's stuff. Her neutral stance pose is so awesome. I'll probably main the pony I'm best with but I'll still learn my favorite characters just because. No applebloom at the start but once we finally get her, I'm learning her no matter what.

Bloodynite

Smash Ace

I'm betting she'll end up kind of like Marth; a bit slow, but has a weapon with reach and her comboes look elegant

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Twilight is going to be so damn fast, I can already tell. The wait for this game is going to be agonizing, but they're doing good work.

Hype.
twilights gonna be that seth/zero character
incredible amounts of combo ability and damage potential. pretty damn fast too, but hell shes gonna die to a small breeze
calling it now
SHE'S A ZONER.

For god's sake, have you WATCHED any gameplay videos?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR9qtgIi3Rw&feature=player_embedded
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qfHY29eIUg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc_IHSg6-1E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTKRRf85vZ4

Twilight plays like Cable, only with fireballs instead of a beam, a teleport instead of a DP, and no gun.

Pinkie gonna have that 2 frame launch.
How the **** does that look like two frames? It's at least 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom