• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

john!

Smash Hero
lol really? i mean some anime is okay, but some sucks. i've watched some before, but i'm not a huge fan.

and of course you agree with him zajice, you're friends with him irl, which is presumably why he hasn't been kicked out of the thread yet.

and mlp isn't anime cuz it's not from japan

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I would post the obligatory "you're a horrible troll" post but i'm the only horrible troll allowed in this thread.

zajice wouldn't be able to kick me out of the thread if he wanted to...

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
but it's okay because everything you've said so far is wrong.

oh and me and zajice aren't friends. he hates me.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
MLP isn't anime because none of the mane cast has been ***** by tentacle monsters.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's also going to end waaaaaaay before 24567654323456787654323456787654323456787654345676543456787654345676543456765434567876543 episodes.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
MLP by definition is technically anime, but most people only consider Japanese or Japanese styled animes as true anime. So yeah, its anime, but its not really considered an anime if you know what I mean.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
MLP by definition is technically anime, but most people only consider Japanese or Japanese styled animes as true anime. So yeah, its anime, but its not really considered an anime if you know what I mean.
You're wrong.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
MLP isn't anime because none of the mane cast has been ***** by tentacle monsters.
brb drawing

No it's not. Anime is Japanese animation. This show is from CANADA.

john!

Smash Hero
i have it on good authority* that some members of the main cast have been ***** by tentacle monsters. however, i refute your assertion that this qualifies the show for "anime" status. like sushi, we have taken what the japanese started and made it very much our own. and by "we", i mean our polar bear riding friends to the north.

*the internet

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I suppose I should qualify my statement with saying it hasn't happened in the show.

I still look forward to Zajice's drawing.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Anxiously awaiting Zaj's drawing. Even though it's octo-pony.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Haha, that's a good one Espy. You almost had me fooled for a second there, but we both know that you don't write fanfics. :b:
I waiting for the story, Espy.
espy you need to finish your fanfiction!

I have the first chapter totally completed, but I want to get three chapters in before submitting to Equestria Daily.

Chapter 2's first draft is complete, and Chapter 3 is partially written.
Chapter 1 is roughly 4K long, while Chapter 2 jumped in at nearly 10K. Chapter 3 looks like it'll probably extend to a little over 10K, so it's definitely going to take awhile to edit and whatnot.

If anypony wants to check out my first chapter and give me some critique, just hit me up on AIM.

And I STILL gotta talk to SSG about his stuff.

Wait. MLP isn't anime?
No. I'd rather keep it that way.

I'm with Spelt.
It's either anime, or it's not.
And MLP is definitely not anime.

brb drawing
Too slow.

First pony tentacle drawing I saw wasn't even a drawing. It was a flash animation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom