• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
If I had to pick a tag, I'd just go with #RARE. RariT's awesome though, props Mr. Phoenix.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Congratulations to our fellow brony, Taj, for getting 3rd at Genesis in Melee Singles.

And thank you to Doll666 for getting me a Twilight Sparkle doll
and I guess I'll acknowledge you on Taj's behalf for getting him a Fluttershy doll
where did you get these dolls

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Sleepy, you can get them at Walmart.

For my tags, I used yay. for a while, but now I use 'Tia or Celly. . . Or one of my many other random tags x)

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
NNID
Tofer_Magicant

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
That pony maker still needs a way to put in custom cutie marks.

Or just cutie marks in general.

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Congratulations to our fellow brony, Taj, for getting 3rd at Genesis in Melee Singles.

and I guess I'll acknowledge you on Taj's behalf for getting him a Fluttershy doll
No prob I love both of you and im glad you liked the gifts
Congrats Taj<3

:phone:

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I was using an MLP desktop background and figured that I wouldn't care if my parents saw it when they were visiting, but I decided that the conversation that would ensue is one that I'd rather not deal with, so I momentarily switched my background to a picture of the Chicago eyeball.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Hey, you say potato, and i say potato. :troll:

Don't judge me. I'm trying really hard to find derpy hooves w/ kirby. :c
Do you think you could settle with this instead?

look what i've created

made it on this
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=my+little+pony#/d3h5xck
i challenge you all to now make your own pony!
Well you'll have to settle with this OC pony I made a long time ago on this older pony maker.

Honestly though I guess if I ever get done with my Round 1 drawings (:() I could get to making my own OC pony from scratch. Also after I do somebody elses OC pony first. ;)

I was using an MLP desktop background and figured that I wouldn't care if my parents saw it when they were visiting, but I decided that the conversation that would ensue is one that I'd rather not deal with, so I momentarily switched my background to a picture of the Chicago eyeball.
Fortunately my family knows about my love of the show so I don't have to worry about hiding any pony wallpapers that I'm using.
Like my computer's current wallpaper for instance.
VVV

<3

==============
As for pony tags I guess I'd go with PLuna

Also Zatch, you should make your current avi small enough (100 X 100 or smaller) so it has a transparent background rather than that White background.
I think it'll look better with a transparent background more than with a white background.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
luna...with socks?

youre not that weird socks guy on the /b/ pony threads are you? yknow, the one obsessed with putting socks on fluttershy -__-

also, seeing as i'm currently unemployed, i may well attempt to draw my OC pony, bt i am terribad at drawing

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I'd get one, but my father would disown me assuming i'm gay.

What father doesn't know won't hurt me
I am really sorry to hear that :(

I would be in the same boat as you, but all my life I have always done my own thing even though it goes against what "society" claims to be normal.
So my parents accepted that about me, and never questioned what I did.
Lol, it's pretty awesome.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Thanks, PG. I wish my mom was a little more accepting of some things that I do. Take watching this show, for instance.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
You should just go steal something or murder someone.
Then they'll have no reason to complain.

john!

Smash Hero

taj is a fluttershy fan?? can he BE any more awesome?

ill just go with pony in melee i think XD
and brony in brawl if its on a wii where i dont already have my current tag on there
i sometimes use "PWNY", "FSHY", and "LUNA" in the maylay

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
luna...with socks?

youre not that weird socks guy on the /b/ pony threads are you? yknow, the one obsessed with putting socks on fluttershy -__-

also, seeing as i'm currently unemployed, i may well attempt to draw my OC pony, bt i am terribad at drawing
lol
what? No, I am not.

Also does this "/b/ sock guy" like putting socks on Fluttershy's hooves or does he want to put them on her somewhere else?

Heartstring

Smash Legend
lol
what? No, I am not.

Also does this "/b/ sock guy" like putting socks on Fluttershy's hooves or does he want to put them on her somewhere else?
hooves...definetely hooves
although there was this funny peice of artwork with fluttershy having socks randomly draped over her with her saying 'Anon, would you PLEASE stop putting socks on me? if thats okay with you'
made me daw, kinda wish i saved it now

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
I am really sorry to hear that :(

I would be in the same boat as you, but all my life I have always done my own thing even though it goes against what "society" claims to be normal.
So my parents accepted that about me, and never questioned what I did.
Lol, it's pretty awesome.
Lucky... My father never respected me because I quit playing Soccer at a young age, and my dad / brother being soccer superstars...

My dads belt hurt..... Hated childhood.....

Btw, went with my new pony avi.

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
It's a shame, and probably a huge cause of my depression, but i Didn't mean to post this for sympathy.

It is nice though...

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Due to society's standards, males liking a show "for little girls" is an abnormality in comparison to guys that prefer "normal boy" things, like sports, cars, and whatnot. It's actually pretty sad, and I'm being tempted more and more to not care. It's why my mom would assume I was downright gay if I showed even slight enjoyment from this show. Of course, at my current age, scolding would be in order before assumptions. Gotta keep my MLP on the "down-low", if I may say.

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
Same here Zatch. I really hope MLP FiM doesnt because popular in highschool... I would still be excluded because i wasn't, "original". Hate my school. Need to be home schooled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom