• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Anyways welcome to the herd Fuelbi.
Here's a little gift for ya if you like this kind of thing.

Also in regards to that vid that you mistakenly thought was MLP:FiM, this is what I keep thinking of when I see that intro vid. Have a watch.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwyIR598a_s

Edit:
Also welcome to the herd to Gordito.

Lastly I'm surprised that tPK actually posted here again. O_O
It's been a long while since I've seen him here.
Oh **** man thanks! *saves*

And that vid oddly brightened up my day lol

Haha don't worry, i was creeped out at first when i saw Smashboards being flooded with avatars of cute looking ponies. However, our fearless leader (Zajice, in case you didn't know by now) suggested i watch the new show, "My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic" i was even more weirded out then.
Still, probably the best (and probably the only) advice i've ever taken from Zajice.

*rant about how i dislike my friends*
yeah I honestly didn't get what people were doing watching a show based on a series of toys made for 5 year old girls until I sat down and really gave the show a chance

EDIT: Yeouch I didn't realize how many replies people made during the night

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Maaaaaan lol. They're even funnier in realtime.

Sometimes they're not so witty just downright heartless when it's all put together which is what makes it so funny.

"Way she's dressed, looks like she's working the streets"
"Not anymore she's not."

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHH!

D

Deleted member

I will watch one episode because I've done far more risqué things for the sake of experimentation than watching pink ponies jump around the screen.
I lost badly.
and yay teran watching MLP

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Hmm... Should I change my name? Does anyone like "NiTEWiNG"?
There's nothing wrong with it. I met someone on another site who had the name "NiTE." Was a tad confusing, to say the least, but he's gotten his alias across.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Lol NiTE. I do the same thing, but with my avatar. Used to be the same way with my mains, but not really nowadays.

:phone:

My thing with names is I have too many. Names I've gone by are EPsilon, Episolon, Espeon, EPsilonZant, UsuprerKingZant, EspeonZant, Zant, and steve. But usually Melee players call me EPsilon and Brawl players call me Zant. Lucario players from the irc chat call me steve

vZakat

Half Genie
I've thought of changing my name but even if I did I'd always keep "Zakat" as part of it. Changing that would almost be like changing my real name.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I would probably change mine to be Tofer Booboo.
But I would much rather change my title.
But your current name looks cute. All homo. I will have this name for a while, lol. It's decent.

:phone:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So btw I've been meaning to ask, how is it that reverse weeaboos view this show anyways?

EDIT:

That and I need someone to watch this with. Watching with only one person all the time gets boring (no offense F8AL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom