• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Yes, but then i'll start getting too attached to Luna and will eventually stop loving Derpy so much :(
Foal!
You can't stop loving Derpy because of Luna. Derpy and Luna go great together.
Don't believe me? then just take a look at these!

D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! (also this pic is what I wanted to show you recently Lash)

Derpy is your original pony main here and don't you forget it. :glare:
Though by all means I still recommend that you love Luna a lot too. <3

what did i do for brony day today? well i bought a new laptop (dell was having a huge sale). i went to work. i called my parents. i tried to see harry potter 7, but my gps told me there were two theaters in the area; one was closed and the other didn't even exist. freaking wisconsin.

wow i just realized that they are the same person lol. i guess we forgive you? as long as the magic of friendship wins out in the end.
Who are the same person john!?

============================
Also this makes me ask everybody here, what did you all do for Brony day today?

john! already posted what he did, now it's everybody elses turn.

For me I started out what Dash does best and napped till this afternoon. Was online here checking EqD and here for a while. Then basically spent the entire evening at my friend's house playing a bunch of MTG booster wars and a couple of draft matches from the many booster packs that I had bought earlier that day.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Dude! i was so gonna post that pic of Derpy giving the muffin to Luna earlier today, but i decided against it cuz i thought it would be spam.

Srsly tho, <3 you soooooooooo much
Derpy and Luna are an epic duo (no shipping, plz :glare:)

I think i've already said, but for Brony Day i stayed up all night last night then at 9 in the morning i fell asleep and woke up around 5 in the afternoon. Go figure :/

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I dropped my computer off with a friend so he can fix it up, then I drove with my parents for about 3 hours because my cousin is getting married today. At the hotel, I watched my family get drunk while I ate pizza and acted like a mute for a few hours while my little cousin practiced her braiding on my hait :(

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Why would I get rid of the tomato sauce? That's easily the best part. Unless it has pineapple and jalapenos. Those are prretty good too.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
pizza without cheese ... isn't pizza.

it's a pre-dipped breadstick.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
i mean, where do you get the source pics? or do you draw them yourself? 0_o
Oh that, well my buddy makes some of them or I tend to visit 4chan from time to time.

Where do you guys get you avi's? Some of them are cute looking, especially Flush.

:phone:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Because I have never watched the show that's why.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
No I'd rather not until I've finished the series I'm on right now.

Flutter NiTE

Smash Lord
Ohh, well now that is a different story. And the way your saying it makes it sound like you WILL watch it, if not, considering it.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I will watch one episode because I've done far more risqué things for the sake of experimentation than watching pink ponies jump around the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom