• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Lol @ Zaj's pic.

Anyway, i'm not sure if these videos have been posted, but i honestly despised these, but they made me lol at times. However i couldn't sit through more than 4 and a half minutes of it (i really tried)

ALSO, i saw this Luna Wallpaper on that one forum for the Majora's Mask creepypasta and thought PG would like it.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Zajice and I can have a threesome with only us two participating.
The third party is a manifestation of our <3.

Watching that video now, btw.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
@Espy, there's two videos.

Craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap. Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap

I promised myself i wouldn't start liking another pony more than the one i'm repping now.
Yet it's happening again >_<

i'm starting to like Luna alot.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Anyway, i'm not sure if these videos have been posted, but i honestly despised these, but they made me lol at times. However i couldn't sit through more than 4 and a half minutes of it (i really tried)

ALSO, i saw this Luna Wallpaper on that one forum for the Majora's Mask creepypasta and thought PG would like it.

You did better than me Lash, although I need to get going to bed so I really couldn't stay up to see both of the videos all the way through.
I'll try to watch both of them all the way through though no matter what.
Couple things a gotta say in regards to what I did see in those vids:
Must be pretty hot being in those costumes and also LOL at seeing their back legs dangling like that.
Secondly, still disapponied that Ajay isn't wearing her hat. What is it with Hasbro and not giving Ajay her hat? :glare:

Lastly Lash in regards to that Luna wallpaper you posted, I don't like it.

I LOVE IT!

So exactly which forum did you find this Luna wallpaper Lash?

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Lol @ Zaj's pic.

I'm glad Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, and Rarity (the best ponies) weren't in those vids.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Lastly Lash in regards to that Luna wallpaper you posted, I don't like it.

I LOVE IT!

So exactly which forum did you find this Luna wallpaper Lash?
Glad you like it :D
This is the forum http://z15.invisionfree.com/Within_Hubris/index.php?act=idx
It's that forum for the Majora's Mask creepypasta. You know, the one with BEN and the "you shouldn't have done that" thing? Anyway, i joined yesterday just out of boredom. I was so happy to see a pony thread there :p

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
So I heard this was the My Little Pony thread. Anyone know where I can get @ this for free? I, of course, initially thought "Wow MLP how gay can you get"... But then I realized that there's a fan base that is around my age group, so why not mang?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
OP has links, bro.

Also, I just posted a yt vid with every single episode in one video in the post above you.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
What's funny is that if we were children, that play would've been the most amazing experience ever.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I didn't make it too see HP7. But i never noticed the latest predator movie came out. I thought they were done with that. >_>

Some character from K-ON!

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Marshmallow pic is great.

Luna background is cool.

Probably wouldn't watch those vids even if I could.

Wow @ Espy and I somewhat agreeing on something.

Welcome, Gordito!

And lastly,

BLEEEEH!

Phantom Gamer

@Zajice: here's another pony shirt website you can add to the OP.
http://www.welovefine.com/nby.php?c=2#/instantSearch=1&id_lang=1&q=124&c=2,3&wa=&st=&o=n&p=1
They definitely have plenty of Dash shirts. Also I could see Slush maybe getting the DJ-Pon3 or Pinkie w/Cupcake shirt (to spite Leaf with).

Also another reason why Luna is great is that she's the biggest gamer out of all the ponies.

Challenge Accepted.

Gaming on da Moon.

Luna + Gaming + SMB3 = WIN

Bah, this comic doesn't zoom in. :mad:
Here's a link to it so anybody can read it better.
http://ponibooru.413chan.net/post/view/35201?search=Fallout_3

McNugget

Smash Journeyman
isnt it missing the panels where celestias making toast and it gets burnt so she banishes it to the moon?

Phantom Gamer

isnt it missing the panels where celestias making toast and it gets burnt so she banishes it to the moon?
Yes it is McNugget and also that first one with Celestia dragging Luna by the tail is also a comic missing panels.

I intentionally cropped both comics to just focus on the part regarding Luna and video games. I do have both comics fully as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom