• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
He didn't lie, he just said he doesn't deny based on preferences. He still hates them.

Hi Icy.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I got in trouble because the picture had the word plotwipe in it.

I think.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
no i use plotwipe and i'm fine. because It's pony butt...or something.
mad stop getting in trouble. I know you just got a warning just now. :V

S

smash brawl player 99021

all this post editing is ridiculous. :glare:

our haven has been spoiled! run!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Infractions from the word plotwipe? Damn TG, you just gave me SWF Lottery.

:phone:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Well to be fair, I did censor dodge the real meaning of plotwipe. I completely deserve those infractions, I'm just dumb. :p

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
This is going weird. i'll say g'nite now. Chibo if you change that avi to pony i will brohoof you. with wuv.
TASTE THE RAINBOW MOTHER FLUFFY. I never use bad words. I only get infracted by accidental double posts.

G'night everypony. Keept it cool, mad. Don't get in trouble.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm not infracted for using plotwipe. Dumb plot.
Wait weren't you in the dump, zatch?
I'm on my phone. Accessing the dump is possible, but painstakingly slow. What if admins decides to censor the word "plot" in terms to the word "a**." Would lol. Then censor dodge the world.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Closed for 24 hours because some people think it's fun to spam peoples walls and troll. Get over yourselves and grow up. Not everyone likes everything that everyone likes! Shocker I know, but no need to act like 5 year olds about it, arguing in the sandpit.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Might I be first to say, glad to have her back.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
This is quite the disappointment. The Trela-Post we had was not all for show.

I don't remember if y'all were here for the pony hack, but we agreed that due to that, there was no need for us to overuse pony outside of here.

Do we need to have guide lines or code of conduct cause this is infuriating for this to happen after hearing how Media Metropolis is our new home.

Edit: Fixed spelling disappointment

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Sadly I wasn't here during the pony hack that happened on SWF and I also wasn't there when you discussed about it.
Tell me who discussed about this and anything important that you guys talked about in relation to this. Seriously I'm quite curious about this.

Also Beros you declared that Media Metropolis was our new home. Also hasn't Media Metropolis been our home for many months now? If that's the case I wouldn't exactly call MM our "new" home.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Well put, Beros. I'm very disappointed as well. You should all know by now that a lot of higher-ups don't like us and whether it's fair or not, we can't do anything about anything they do. We've gotten away with a lot of **** already, so next time, let's just stfu and let things slide, okay?

Okay.

PG, a while back, some group hacked the thread and made the home page a video of Winter Wrap Up. While that's hilarious and all, it only gave people more reason to unjustly hate us. That's when we stopped doing flockings and stuff. We pretty much agreed to chill out with spamming ponies outside of this thread. Much less on a super mod's wall >_>

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Well put, Beros. I'm very disappointed as well. You should all know by now that a lot of higher-ups don't like us and whether it's fair or not, we can't do anything about anything they do. We've gotten away with a lot of **** already, so next time, let's just stfu and let things slide, okay?

Okay.
Actually I didn't know that the higher ups didn't like us until a day or two ago. Is there any explanation you can give me as how I was supposed to know about this before this "incident" occurred?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom