• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
ahhhh cupcakes. I read a small summary of that one.
poor RD!

Also those minecraft pixel images were awesome!
I haven't read a single MLP fan fiction yet. From what I have read from Pokemon, most of it hasn't really made me take a liking to it. Sure I write it, but I never read others that aren't mine. Have there been any good ones for MLP?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Fanfics aren't my thing since they tend to ruin most characters I like or make me hate those I already do even more.

Not to mention the quality of the writing is less than stellar and/or full of cliches.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Speaking of fighting games and MLP, any chance there can be some MUGEN created for those characters?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Sure, i'm down.
What time are you guys starting?

I'm makin' dinner with the guys, and then driving home
So, i can plan around you guys.
I have no clue. Gotta figure out how to stream first.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Okay. Hopefully my internet at my place will be good enough to support me through the movie. I'll be on around like, 9 or 10. More than likely 10.
You guys can start without me.

I'll be on for sure though, i've seen it plenty of times :p

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I read a lot of fan fiction actually, especially MLP. (ponies have really been my top interest lately) I usually spend an hour or two every other night just reading stuff. I even read the bad stuff just because I can (unless it's really bad...). I mostly just read shipping, but Ill read the other kind if it's recomended or I don't have any more shipping to read. If you guys have any that you really liked, share it with me, I love readig good pony stories :D

My fav I've read so far is The Party Never Ended which is a Rainbow Pie story and is written really well. It's kinda long though, having 10 parts so far, all about a 10 min read, but I'm excited for the next part which is apparently going to be the conclusion :D

Here's a link to the first part if you'd like: http://buttersc0tchsundae.deviantart.com/art/The-Party-Hasn-t-Ended-197735488

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Expect too much, and you'll be disappointed.
Expect too little, and you'll be surprised.

And power through the first two episodes. They're the weakest in the season.

@Z: 10 minute reads are long for you?
I read some fanfics that take me nearly 2 and a half hours to read (for one chapter). To be fair though, one chapter in the fics I read is usually around 50K words.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
No, not for me, but reading over other peoples comments, it seemed like 2 hours of content would be a lot.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Expect too much, and you'll be disappointed.
Expect too little, and you'll be surprised.

And power through the first two episodes. They're the weakest in the season.

@Z: 10 minute reads are long for you?
I read some fanfics that take me nearly 2 and a half hours to read (for one chapter). To be fair though, one chapter in the fics I read is usually around 50K words.
My time is quite valuable, any series i watch, I have high expectations for.

Can i just skip honestly? Or is the continuity needed?

Reizilla

There's not much continuity, it's just the introduction of the characters and the reasoning for whatever goes on. If you skip you might say "huh?" at a few things, but the good parts will likely still be good. I recommend watching them anyway and just sticking through it.

Reizilla

The darkness and the shadows, they would always make me frooooooooooown

john!

Smash Hero
^ that's in episode 2 lol.

there aren't that many songs in the series. and whenever you have to endure a song, there will always be a corresponding eurobeat. so it's a win-win.

i started at episode 3. that episode also introduces the characters well.

Reizilla

Not nearly as well as episode 1 though. And Giggle at the Ghostie is the best song in the series.

She said: Pinkie, you gotta stand up tall, learn to face your fears
You'll see that they can't hurt you, just laugh to make them disappear

Reizilla

And tell that big dumb scary face to take a hike and leave you alone and if he thinks he can scare you then he's got another thing coming and the very idea of such a thing just makes you wanna... HAHAHAHA...heh...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
there aren't that many songs in the series. and whenever you have to endure a song, there will always be a corresponding eurobeat. so it's a win-win.
I'm still waiting for a eurobeat song for the CMC Theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom