• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It says friendship is not available in my county and i need to +18 to see it.
You can't avoid me john! You neither Phantom.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
http://www.blackwaterops.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19168

@Phoenix inorite? XD Also, speaking of Youtube Poops, i've been looking for a pony related video (i think it's a youtube poop. i can't remember) and all i remember from it is at the end it has the audio of some guy raging talking to someone about how "i will massacre you...I WILL **** YOU UP!" but i only saw it like once and don't remember the name of it.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
That was some 6 minutes and 22 seconds of hilarity. You are right pheonix.
I gotta go. G'Night everypony. Say "Hi, I ninja'd you" to john! and phantom gamer whenever they post.

john!

Smash Hero
sorry, was reading like 15 pages of posts.

slush needs to dump his entire gif folder.

spelt spammed enough to kick me out of the top 10. i will be reclaiming that spot. no more mr. nice colt, i'm serious this time.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
I haven't seen MLP since the last episode.
I have been watching gLee.
To be honest I've only watched only some of the episodes once more since the last episode.

Thanks for the heads up.
Again, Hey john!
5 more pages left!
Hey Phantom Gamer.
+5 Mins. of no replies.
That's because I was reading like 5 pages of spam posts. :mad:

I've only been on 4chan like a couple of times to see the place where the show got it's popularity. Didn't know how to feel there.

*sigh* I totally wasn't around when all the action was starting.

>Implying I'm left cold and all alone while everypony else chats it up. Why Zaj, why did you start this without me?
>Implying that I'm now coming over to your place till you love me.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
To be honest I've only watched only some of the episodes once more since the last episode.
I am pretty much obsessed with it.
Just like Espy watches MLP when he goes to bed, I pretty much do the same thing but with gLee.

But Tofer, won't that confuse gay guys? How will they know to hit on you when you look like that?
OMG, you're right.
Nvm, I am going to cancel the appointment.

Are you not beautiful now?
Oh no, I am.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
http://www.blackwaterops.net/forums/showthread.php?t=19168

@Phoenix inorite? XD Also, speaking of Youtube Poops, i've been looking for a pony related video (i think it's a youtube poop. i can't remember) and all i remember from it is at the end it has the audio of some guy raging talking to someone about how "i will massacre you...I WILL **** YOU UP!" but i only saw it like once and don't remember the name of it.
Here you go Lash. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jHnTgz1HEU&feature=player_embedded

Edit:
Also Tofu I don't know if you understood that I was talking about MLP not Glee.

john!

Smash Hero

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
I hope you guys are ready for a long story.

So the other night some of the local Boy Scout groups came to my minor league baseball stadium to camp out and have a sleep over on the baseball stadium. I was working that night and for the first part of the night I was to show movies and videos and that sort of thing. I got this amazing idea as I went ahead and switched from the VHS that was showing Spongebob episodes to the internet output. I immediately went on to Youtube and typed in "Green Isn't Your Color." It was the best 22 minutes of the entire night. The reaction from below the press box was not as harsh as I thought. In fact, I learned that if anything has lots of colors, kids will watch it. Plus the parents didn't really care what goes on. Most of them were already passed out. After my 22 mins of fame, I put Cars on for the rest of the night.

So......

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
OH MY GOD PG YOU'RE AWESOME :DDD

and i didn't rly mind the transition. but i can see how someone can get annoyed with it.
And forgive me for not knowing my computer stuff, but i thought Linux was just on Big Macs

0_0 woah, epic ninja'd

john!

Smash Hero
i installed it (ubuntu) on a usb flash drive so it can run on my pc with a broken hard drive.

awesome story shyguy, but that was not long at all. read user blogs for some long stories lol.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
awesome story shyguy, but that was not long at all. read user blogs for some long stories lol.
It seemed long. I just got back after working 13 hours. Now to get sleep. Because I need to return to that same job at 7:30 am. And I won't be done till at least 8:30pm. (Make it 10:45 if there is a delay of game)

ShyGuy, you should've went with "A Bird in the Hoof" instead. But that was a pretty slick story anyways.
I needed to find an enjoyable episode quick if I wanted to pull this off. They loved it when Fluttershy sneezed and Pinkie Pie popped from the basket of sponges.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I hope you guys are ready for a long story.

So the other night some of the local Boy Scout groups came to my minor league baseball stadium to camp out and have a sleep over on the baseball stadium. I was working that night and for the first part of the night I was to show movies and videos and that sort of thing. I got this amazing idea as I went ahead and switched from the VHS that was showing Spongebob episodes to the internet output. I immediately went on to Youtube and typed in "Green Isn't Your Color." It was the best 22 minutes of the entire night. The reaction from below the press box was not as harsh as I thought. In fact, I learned that if anything has lots of colors, kids will watch it. Plus the parents didn't really care what goes on. Most of them were already passed out. After my 22 mins of fame, I put Cars on for the rest of the night.

So......
Absolutely amazing idea, but I'm disappointed in the episode choice. Brohoof!

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
ShyGuy, you should've went with "A Bird in the Hoof" instead. But that was a pretty slick story anyways.
Absolutely amazing idea, but I'm disappointed in the episode choice. Brohoof!
*brohoofs back*
I liked this episode. (It would be in my top 5 if it wasn't for Photofinish... -.-)

If only there was more time to play another episode. Which one should I do?

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
*brohoofs back*
I liked this episode. (It would be in my top 5 if it wasn't for Photofinish... -.-)
Photo Finish, is like, one of my favorite ponies. She has her own theme that plays every time she appears.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
spelt spammed enough to kick me out of the top 10. i will be reclaiming that spot. no more mr. nice colt, i'm serious this time.
Lol go ahead.
like i've said many times, all you guys care about is +1.

john!

Smash Hero
my personal favorite episode is probably suited for success. not sure if that's a good into to the series, though, since it has a song and assumes that you know about the ponies' personalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom