• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General 2: Resurrection

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Pony thread is no alien to negativity. It was a lot worse when it began. Hell, it was frequent in the old MM thread, especially when it came to pegasai supremists or naive optimists.
:phone:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
What was last year's? All i remember is the HUB showcasing a giant Lyra at some point.

Anthon1996

Smash Ace
NNID
AnUglyBarnacle
3DS FC
5301-0385-3871
Oh, ****. I just realized season 5 is about to come up. Well, time to get ready.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Are you guys excited?

Cause I'm excited.

I've never been so excited. Well except for that time I watched season 1 and I went

but I mean really, who can top that?

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Not very hyped. Not sure when I can see it, at least, see it without the video skipping certain parts, due to the hardware I usually watch videos on.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
When I wake up my group to the the Gen 1 movie before the premiere.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
This premiere was ****ing grand. I am enjoying today's hot new memes.

Gonna have to rewatch it soon, I don't think I've ever been so distracted during a premier.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
A little disappointed that they will become so. Cue potential reoccurring character like a certain R. Repulsa.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
The inclusion of an even more varied expressions has an even smoother transitions between animations.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
So I finally watched the premiere, and I was thoroughly impressed. It's interesting that the show is just now doing more of an adventure-based plot when you consider how that was Lauren Faust's original intention with the series.

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
Unfortunately I'm uncertain how much I like this season 5 premiere. Plenty of good parts to the premiere for sure, but at the back of my head there's a few things I would need to contemplate about.

Definitely loved Panke in this premiere. Particularly the part when she gave Fluttershy the disapproving glare to name one instance.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Pinkie pie was really funny in the newest episode. It seems like Pinkie can tell whats going to happen all the time.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Pinkie was kinda bad, but still more fun than Dash or Rarity, who pretty much did nothing the entire time.
Ajay's voice was off a lot. VA needs to put work back into it. She's sounding like a mixture of S1 and S2 now. :applejack:

Episode was good. Sugar Bell too cute. :applejack:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Not sure whether to say Fluttershy's naivety was the spot on characteristic to use or just something forced on to advance the plot somehow. Then again, some of her episodes practically were about trust. --ish

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Her biggest strength is also her biggest weakness.

Animation really did step up. All the little things go a long way.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer

If I may gush a little more on the animation.

Look at the way the eyes move. They expand and contract to match the pupil dilation like when actually widening and unwidening your eyes.

Top Bottom