• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General 2: Resurrection

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm a positive person that doesn't hate everything, so I think the community is pretty neat and I'll talk to most anyone who approaches me. I'm just shy to do the approaching myself. I've met a lot of cool people and made friends that I never would have without tiny cartoon horse show.

It's just a gathering point for horse friends. And at a con, we could all get together to talk about important horse topics.

Forgot after the smashfest thursday when buying shizz at wally werld someone said nice shirt to me. Haven't heard that from anyone in awhile but prolly cause I haven't been wearing my pony shirts lately.

My all light blue outfit, but san japan and plain light bloo shirt I had was dirty so I wore the DJ one from Ajin I think.
I only have a few pony shirts, but them and a game grumps shirt are the only ones I ever get those kinda compliments from. I had a cashier tell me Pinkie was his favorite not too long ago and it was a bonding moment between strangers over best party horse.

Last edited:

LordWilliam1234

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
7820-3654-7995
I do have one pony shirt that was a gift from a friend:

...but it's not something I'd wear in public. At least, not around my neighborhood. I may bring it with me to EVO though...

LordWilliam1234

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
7820-3654-7995
Just wear it you wimp! It's just a shirt with a cartoon on it. And that one's rad as fug.
...well, maybe I'll be fine if I just avoid downtown. I just want to avoid getting shot/stabbed.

I mean granted they're probably not discriminating against equine kind when that happens, but I'd rather not make myself an easier target :laugh:

Last edited:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That shirt's aight.
Slush if you got out of the house more often you'd get more shout outs about your brony stuff. :applejack:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
My fiancée being a huge Applejack fan has A LOT of Pony merchandise. I'm too afraid to expose myself as a brony, so I never go out getting pony merchandise.
I do have one pony shirt that was a gift from a friend:

...but it's not something I'd wear in public. At least, not around my neighborhood. I may bring it with me to EVO though...
That shirt looks awesome, though.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Bronycon was fun for me lol I got a few plushies (Twilight Sparkle, Starlight Glimmer, and Rarity) a few Pony prints (2 of Fluttershy, 1 of Princess Luna, and one Twilight print signed by Tara Strong :b:), an Album by Black Gryph0n, Michelle Creber, and BAASIK (signed by all three), a Fluttershy pillow, and a Fluttershy necklace/dogtag (whatever one would call it lol)

I already want to go there again next year and get more stuff :lol:

Also there was this :lol:
And this :p

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Cons are probably one of the few places that antisocial people can be social, because everyone is gathering under something they can all relate to. For me, it'd be to meet all the friends and artists I've met online to shoot the **** and just hang out and horse all over the place.
Lol, if there's one person in the whole world who wouldn't fit it in even at a Con it would be me lol. I just apparently give people bad vibes even when I try to be nice and friendly lol. Even just as far as this thread goes lol
Why do so many Rarity fans see her as waifu material? It's one of the things that's turned me off her even more :/

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Why do people have different tastes than me.
edit: Omg that was my 13500 post. Dammit
Where did I insinuate people could not have different opinions than me?
I take differing opinions seriously; as in, I think way too many people disrespect others opinions.
So I am not attacking anyone. All I'm saying is that Rarity's fans turn me off character I already dislike. Doesn't help I've been harassed rather viciously by one before.
I don't see why saying I don't like Rarity being a waifu paints me as a target, when other people aim far worse insults at others and get off scot-free. That image was rather hard to look at imo and it was not relevant. Sorry if I don't like seeing your r34 images :/

Last edited:

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I don't think anyone in here gets off scot-free.
Ex. Espy's posts in here.
Uh... OK. So me mentioning I did not like ONE from the user means I'm a bully? OK. Plus from what I've seen Espy takes an intentionally rude/abrasive tone with her posts. Not saying she does per se; it's just my impression.

Let me let you in on a little secret. I like Equestria Girls. Did I comment when I saw everyone slinging crap at it? Did I mock them about being unable to handle different tastes? But because I insulted everyone's goddess Rarity I can't deal with opinions lmao.

Last edited:

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Espy's probably the sweetest person here. She's always so supportive of new bronies, and her calm demeanor creates a warm, welcome environment that invites open discussion among everybody.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
I think you're taking this too seriously lel
Yes, when people talk to me I take it seriously. How funny. Ha ha.
Espy's probably the sweetest person here. She's always so supportive of new bronies, and her calm demeanor creates a warm, welcome environment that invites open discussion among everybody.
Uh, OK...
Saying most bronies are lame in a thread about bronies is pretty sweet and supportive yeah lol.
Then again this thread is pretty GameFAQS-y sometimes so I doubt anyone is bothered by that.

Last edited:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nobody's actually attacking you here though dude. There was like one lighthearted jab about an opinion on dress horse. Nobody said you were a bully, and Phoenix's post was all sarcasm.

Chill ur hooves broheim.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Nobody's actually attacking you here though dude. There was like one lighthearted jab about an opinion on dress horse. Nobody said you were a bully, and Phoenix's post was all sarcasm.
When people insult me, I take offense. Simple.
If it was a "jab", they should say it. Also simple.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
No no guys, he said they were meme posts. He didn't mean it guys, just a prank.
OK, OK, I admit it. I'm just a bored troll having some fun with y'all. Cut me some slack, alright?
Of course those posts weren't serious. Nobody would make posts like that legit. At least I HOPE not.

Last edited:

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
Is it okay with you guys if I vent? It's not about the show, but it has to do with the fandom itself and why I've been more hesitant on giving my thoughts on various episodes and the direction the show is going.

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103

Some of this looks pretty nice.

But I sure don't like that changeling. If it were me, I would not trust ANY changeling.
Wow, some pretty interesting stuff. D&D, Go-Karting, some Changling things... interesting stuff all around.
...Except when I have someone telling me how **** the show's been, comparing it to Gravity Falls, and having an extremely pessimistic attitude about the show. Sorry, but that guy's been ruining my enjoyment of the show.

LordWilliam1234

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
7820-3654-7995
Wow, some pretty interesting stuff. D&D, Go-Karting, some Changling things... interesting stuff all around.
...Except when I have someone telling me how **** the show's been, comparing it to Gravity Falls, and having an extremely pessimistic attitude about the show. Sorry, but that guy's been ruining my enjoyment of the show.
Can't let him get to you. Just ignore the negativity and continue to enjoy what you enjoy.

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
Can't let him get to you. Just ignore the negativity and continue to enjoy what you enjoy.
I know. I shouldn't let someone else hinder my enjoyment on the things I like, but it gets irritating hearing someone go on and on about how this show is dying and how the show has lost all of its appeal (which it hasn't), and is quite frankly sick of the show. I even told him to stop watching the show and that it's okay if he doesn't watch it. People sometimes, man.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
He's a bandwagoner. End of story. They dropped off the fandom since circa of Season 3.
I thought you said he was comparing it to Steven Universe and I was gonna say

A friend posted this in a personal group chat, thought I'd just drop it just cause.
But you said Gravity Falls. Either way, fandoms will be rival fandoms.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Are you accusing me of that, my good man?
Daring Do is back.

We now have Pony Kart: Double Dash.
I especially liked Pony Go Karts because I think it was either Megas, Ziggy, or Steve back on MLP Forums who showed me THIS one.

image.png

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I know. I shouldn't let someone else hinder my enjoyment on the things I like, but it gets irritating hearing someone go on and on about how this show is dying and how the show has lost all of its appeal (which it hasn't), and is quite frankly sick of the show. I even told him to stop watching the show and that it's okay if he doesn't watch it. People sometimes, man.
Nnope Mlp isn't dying. If anything it's only getting stronger. There's honestly been too many "this is the end of Mlp" scenarios to actually bother me too much.. opinions are opinions and people shouldn't force shove them down others who have a different view..

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Man, newer seasons have been so good that it's hard to rate each season in order of favorites. S6 took a bit to find it's footing with a bunch of new writers, but it's gotten some real good episodes. Saddle Row Review and Hearth's Warming Tale for example. Nick Confalone's one of the better new writers.

Your friendo just sounds like he's being a butthead, Spider. Tell him to put a hoof in it.

And now, I dedicate this picture to PhilomenaLord.

Element of Smash

Scrub Lord
Hmm. Okay, so I've missed a few topics. I'm gonna be that guy and make a few separate comments.
I own several pony shirts. I wear them out frequently. I have never gotten anything but props for them in downtown Dallas. All of my shirts are novelty shirts. Pony, Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Smash, GDQ, Anime. I'm a fandom fan. Just wear your goddamn shirts, you paid too much for them not to.
The only reason I go to cons is to catch up with con friends and party (and thus make new con friends!), I don't do a lot of horse stuff, and I'm usually too busy volunteering to go to panels. But I don't lament it. I used to love going to cons just because it was a pony thing I could do with a ton of other people. And when I work a con, it makes me feel great to see a bunch of other people who still feel that way.
I have yet to convince the other TX members on this board to hit me up at a ponycon. I'm still trying. Espy Rose Espy Rose Geoberos Geoberos Sinister Slush Sinister Slush Nightmare Night Dallas anyone? Come on, it'll be fun! There will be drinking! And I love you <3
Zajice's art is constantly amazing. Let me just ride your **** some more about your art, Zaj. That doesn't get old, right?
Does anyone else remember the bug spoilers that showed up on reddit during the S2 hiatus that leaked the phasing out of Derpy and the Princess-Making of Twilight? That was the end of MLP. Bar none. MLP was dead as a doornail. R I P B O Y S.
Except it wasn't. Nor were any of the other Celestia Only Knows how many other deaths.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Depends when the Dallas thingy is and if the others from SA wanna go.
I'll do whatever long as I have money not on a day I have appointment tourney etc.

Also that's not his art, just a random pic he posted.

Mega-Spider

Smash Ace
NNID
MegaSonic3
3DS FC
4124-5940-2103
Hmm. Okay, so I've missed a few topics. I'm gonna be that guy and make a few separate comments.
I own several pony shirts. I wear them out frequently. I have never gotten anything but props for them in downtown Dallas. All of my shirts are novelty shirts. Pony, Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Smash, GDQ, Anime. I'm a fandom fan. Just wear your goddamn shirts, you paid too much for them not to.
The only reason I go to cons is to catch up with con friends and party (and thus make new con friends!), I don't do a lot of horse stuff, and I'm usually too busy volunteering to go to panels. But I don't lament it. I used to love going to cons just because it was a pony thing I could do with a ton of other people. And when I work a con, it makes me feel great to see a bunch of other people who still feel that way.
I have yet to convince the other TX members on this board to hit me up at a ponycon. I'm still trying. Espy Rose Espy Rose Geoberos Geoberos Sinister Slush Sinister Slush Nightmare Night Dallas anyone? Come on, it'll be fun! There will be drinking! And I love you <3
Zajice's art is constantly amazing. Let me just ride your **** some more about your art, Zaj. That doesn't get old, right?
Does anyone else remember the bug spoilers that showed up on reddit during the S2 hiatus that leaked the phasing out of Derpy and the Princess-Making of Twilight? That was the end of MLP. Bar none. MLP was dead as a doornail. R I P B O Y S.
Except it wasn't. Nor were any of the other Celestia Only Knows how many other deaths.
I think I have 2 or 3 MLP shirts, and most of my shirts are fandom shirts (Spider-Man, Mega Man, etc). I haven't worn my MLP shirts in a while, mainly because I have so much shirts that it's hard for me to keep track of what I've worn, lol.

That's the thing I hate about this fandom: Crying wolf about the show dying when it's clearly not. It gets to a point where it's just irritating.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I'll have to pass.. I'm already broke from Bronycon with all the stuff I got there lol.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah that wasn't mine, but thanks anyway! Unless you were just saying that purely at random. In which case... thanks anyway!

That's the thing I hate about this fandom: Crying wolf about the show dying when it's clearly not. It gets to a point where it's just irritating.
Those people are a minority that just like to doomsay. People tried to make Flurry out to be Princess Sparkle 2.0 and that drama lasted all of like a week.

Basically:

Last edited:
Top Bottom