• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Heart-felt Farewell to Florida

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Figured I'd leave saying goodbye to those who did care about me, I don't have a lot to say but I will answer any questions if there are. Not a lot of you know me or care about me but I do love Florida and the people I met while I lived there.

If any of you want to know how I feel about you then ask and I will answer.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Figured I'd leave saying goodbye to those who did care about me, I don't have a lot to say but I will answer any questions if there are. Not a lot of you know me or care about me but I do love Florida and the people I met while I lived there.

If any of you want to know how I feel about you then ask and I will answer.
Damn bruh, where you dippin to?

Gmoney08

Smash Rookie
Miguel, you are a good friend and a competitor that never got what he deserved. You will be missed.

-Geoff

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
If i am ever in the area or you make it back to FL i want to play you again. We played in my first tourney ever Come and get spiked in G-vill.

Keep playing

Exdeath

Smash Master
I don't know you personally, but I'll definitely miss seeing you at tournaments. :(

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Miguel, I will always remember how much fun we had playing together. You really are an awesome person and you always made fests better when you showed up. We haven't seen each other in a while but I will miss you when you move up to Georgia. If I'm ever up around Atlanta I'll certainly let you know.

It's been fun Miguel. Thank you for everything.

DC

Smash Cadet
lol do you know how many times I've killed you with Kirby air hammer

:phone:

Top Bottom