• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Drawing of Ike

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
I'm not particularly an artist... So beware... Oh and I drew this while on my laptop in the dark while my brother was playing MGS 2, lol. :dizzy:

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
Try playing around with Line Weights, it'll make your drawing that much more exciting to look at, trust me, I've done that with cars I've drawn, so much more appealing IMO.

I learned a lot oabout line weight from this tutorial years ago, click

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
Lmao thanks Palpi. It's funny how some people don't recognize that I'm a female yet... Considering how much I put 'I love Ike'. But... I really don't know HOW I did that. I mean, I usually draw dragons. (Not into drawing Anime or human-like things).

KawaiixxWings

Smash Cadet
It's actually kinda cute, like in a babyish teenager way. It's probably how you made the eyes. You know you're skilled at drawing when you make a MAAAAHN like Ike look cute. Props. =3

IkeFiend

Smash Ace
It's actually kinda cute, like in a babyish teenager way. It's probably how you made the eyes. You know you're skilled at drawing when you make a MAAAAHN like Ike look cute. Props. =3
Heehee, thanks. I thought I made him look so cute that I taped the entire thing to my school binder... (Taped it so much that I made it look like it was laminated!) x3 I'm trying to prevent it from getting harmed in any way... D:<

the best artwork is always done on the back of a sheet of homework haha, nice drawing!
Lmao! Thanks, but that wasn't on any homework! I drew that during my summer break, keke. :lick:

Top Bottom