• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My donkey kong combo vid

Chupathingy

Smash Rookie
I liked it a lot, the GFSC was amazing, especially on metaknight where you nearly got 50% off of one trip.

ook

Smash Lord
Amazing stuff :grin: I actually learned a lot from this vid.

You should post it in the video topic

...I like how it says iYA! and iFINAL!
lol

TheNix

Smash Journeyman
Excellent video. I remember watching the trailer, and saying that the video would be great if it was packed full of your best clips. I was not disappointed.

GFSC up+bs were nice. My friends usually manage to struggle out before I can get something like that, but it's extremely rewarding if you get it.

Seton

Smash Apprentice
Thx all for the coments, should i try post it on the DK video threath, i was waiting for some opinions to see if it's good.
Thx again for the coments.

EDIT: I cannot see the oficial DK vids threath. I see only one, but it's closed :S

DK_047

Smash Cadet
Those were some good combos. Good use of down tilt and side B. I like how they were actual "combos", not just spikes and chain-grabs (like a lot of other combo videos)

Top Bottom