• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My 5,000th post...

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
So I guess this is my 5,000th post on Smash World Forums. As I type this I look back at the journey from 10-20-2008 when i first made

http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=132934 <- This account.

Back when I was playing Roy in melee waiting for brawl to come out before I got into the tournament scene. Ahahaa.

I was such a little kid back then..

(Me in 2008)

I started entering brawl tournaments, did well for myself and eventually found someone to play with, my best friend, Cory got into the brawl scene as well.

(Cory and I, late 2009)

Doubles came naturally to us, eventually we started going to North Carolina tournaments and I moved there for school some time late 09.

I quit brawl and consider quitting smash after Pound 4. But My eyes were opened to a the truth, the way and the light of melee.

Ive been playing melee since and When I look back at people I'll never forget from my journey, someone whos helped me so so so much in smash and out.

I Think of michale harrel, aka, Everlasting Yayhuzzz. Rides to tournaments, advice, late night aim talks and League of legends. I love this guy. One of my best friends for sure. And now rumors are swirling that he might be walking away from smash (time to go be an adult and live my life johns)

And all I can think now is "Will any tournament ever be the same?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FqXyQc_xzw < me and Yay trash talking VBM

Yay is charismatic, loud and arrogant, and I love it. It is absolutely hilarious

Weve been on many adventures together to so many states all up and down the east coast. We've had some good time and some good laughs, You will be missed Don Hudson

special shoutouts

PP- My inspiration, your such an amazing player/person in general, A good friend and a great training partner.

Moo- I love you. Your my best friend that ive met through smash and probally my best friend in general Im so thankful for this game and the chance to meet you and know you.

Smith- Thanks for teaching me That I need to keep hope alive, wheather you know you did or not

Black Chris - Thanks for haunting my dreams every single night for the past 7 months or so with that amazing stitch face combo. wtf

Sleepy K- thanks for helping finally pick a main, And teaching me a lot about the game

T.A.I- thanks for being the most creative, most inspirational marth player I have ever seen. I hope to meet you and play you one day :D

Hungrybox, another super duper inspirational person, Your Ten Thousandth post really made me re think smash and where I was going with it. I dont know if i have ever told you that but your a big reason I got into melee.

Kadaj- Not impressed.

I love all the people this game has allowed me to meet and become friends/family with

"If I lead, will you follow, will you follow if I lead?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUSYMkhrjKI

Melee, Forever

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Congratz snap. You have made a difference in many people's lives. Glad to have you in the community.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I knew i forgot someone

Edit; I didnt want this to get too detailed because hopefully Five thousand post from today ill be a notable smasher and my 10 thousandth post will be pretty amazing.

But Sure enough at pound four the person who showed me the light was none other than TRC aka jesus christ himself. He showed me the good side of smash :D

bushidobrown

Smash Apprentice
Yay- "Who taught this kid how to read?"

Snap- "Hooked on phonics."

that's some hardcore combo **** talking. i approve.

Top Bottom