• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My 10,000th Post.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Juan, we were just playing about 2 weeks ago and talking about this...

But I remember how you entered the smash community, and it was unfortunately on the wrong foot. I was always very protective of my smash community and was the first to flame anyone who was bigheaded and new to the scene. I forget who you had a beef with when you first started, and that doesn't really matter now (maybe it was C@shMoOney). The first time you beat my falcon, It opened my eyes to how good you were. At that time I admit, I was upset... and I prolly was one of your earliest haters to your infamous BAIR tactics. But I saw potential in you. Potential that would one day deem you as one of the best in FL, and in turn, the world. I've watched you mature, I have seen the positive impact you have bestowed upon the smash community, and on behalf of all of us. We love you hungrybox... stay good.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Will I understand 100%. We all had to get over ourselves to start really rooting for him, I know I did.

I'd like to point out the poignant juxtaposition of this thread and the other sticky about Eugenio.
We're celebrating and eulogizing at the same time.
Whoever says the smash community isn't real life doesn't know what they're talking about.

Hbox is too good; best in the country in my book.
And incidentally, I love the bair stuff, partially because I know I can get around it. I also don't think you're that bad about the move; other people just hatin. Also peach-jiggs is evennnn.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
I remember when i first played Hbox at Gigs, it i went sheik and one the first game, then hbox won the 2nd game, then i went marth (LMFAO) and just wavedashed back and fsmashed, and ended up BARELY beating him. Then one day, HBOX walks into my wendys, and i found out he lives like 5 mins from me. Thats where we started to play and i personally added him to WATO, seeing his potential, but I have to admit, i NEVER expected him to get this good, i'm proud of him, and that's legit.

-misshiroshi

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
I remember when i first played Hbox at Gigs, it i went sheik and one the first game, then hbox won the 2nd game, then i went marth (LMFAO) and just wavedashed back and fsmashed, and ended up BARELY beating him. Then one day, HBOX walks into my wendys, and i found out he lives like 5 mins from me. Thats where we started to play and i personally added him to WATO, seeing his potential, but I have to admit, i NEVER expected him to get this good, i'm proud of him, and that's legit.

-misshiroshi
memory lane!!!

황미영

Smash Champion
Wait, Hbox was the X-tremeplay tournament held sometime in 2005 at West Oaks Mall? If so! I was there, but I never recall seeing you. Just a lot of people who went to Ocoee High School. xD

Anyways, great read! I wish I could have that much fun in this community. xD

Top Bottom