• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music you wish was in Brawl

Puffs

Smash Ace
Mario Galaxy - The Fate of the Universe
Super Metroid - Lower Norfair, Maridia
MP2: Echoes - Dark Samus, Space Pirate theme, Temple grounds
MP3: Corruption - Dark Samus, Rundas, Ghor, Gandrayda, and Omega Ridley battles, Space Pirate theme
Majora's Mask - Orchestrated Boss Medley
Pokemon R/B/G/Y/FR/LG - Gym Leader music
Pokemon XD - Miror B's Theme
Pokemon Colosseum - Cipher Admin battle theme
Kirby Air Ride - City Tial Theme, Menu Theme
Sonic the Hedgehog - Marble Zone, Spring Yard Zone

just to name a few

MetaRidleyX

Smash Apprentice
If Firus sees this post, he's going to marry you.

EDIT: Just read your ZREO portion. Now I'm going to marry you.
Glad to see some more people out there who love and appreciate this music. Unortunatly, I'm going to have to decline your proposal :p

MexicanJuice

Smash Cadet
Oh, man. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too many things to pick. I'll just say one, then. E.G.G.M.A.N., Dr. Eggman's theme song from Sonic Adventure 2: Battle! It just rocks so much! *starts singing*:estatic:

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
More music from Sonic CD... As a matter of fact, more music from Sonic period that wasn't themes from the later games. The stage music from the later games (Emerald Coast... Sand Ocean... Egg Carrier, to name a few of my favorites) is pretty good (but not as good as the older ones :)).

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Mutated Emperor Ing Battle (MP2) -Maybe I'm just fond of it becaue of that little menu theme at the begining.
Metroid Prime Battle (MP)
Metroid Prime Essence Battle (MP) - Probably could be remixed in with the above.
Metroid Prime 2 Menu Theme - All the menu themes are good.
Metroid Prime 3 Menu Theme (MP3) - I especially like the Metroid Metal version.
Space Pirate Battle (MP) - Why wasn't this on Frigate Orpheon? It would have fit perfectly
Rundas Battle (MP3) - I really like this theme outside of that one little part 2:16. Seems a bit off with the rest of the song. Also while I guess by default it would have gone to Frigate Orpheon, it seems a bit out of place on that stage, no?
Phendrana Drifts (MP) - Again, a bit out of place on Frigate Orpheon, what with that stage being in a metalic cylander and a giant monster behind you. Makes me wish there was a more serene Metroid stage for something like this to fit. (For instance, somthing like Skytown, which also has good music)

Hmmm, that's all Metroid isn't it....Prime series too....That series does have good music. Probably would have all had to go to that one stage though.

Now for something that's a little less Metroid, and a little more Mario.

The Ultimate Show (Super Paper Mario) - Probably be on Luigi's Mansion.
Gusty Gardens (SMG) -Best song in Galaxy in my opinion, next to the one below. I don't really know where I would want it though. None of the Mario stages really fit, so I'd rather have it on something like Battlefield or FD. If I had to pick a Mario stage though, Rainbow Cruise would work best, along with maybe Delfino.
Bower Battle Music "Epic Mix" (SMG) Another great song, and preferablt with the vocals. Again, the stage thing is a problem, and I'd rather it be on Final Destination.
Buoy Base Galaxy (SMG) - Most of this SMG music would really need its own stage. Out of Brawl's though, I'd say it would work somewhat on Rainbow Cruise.
Melty Molten Galaxy (SMG) Should go in Mushroomy Kingdom 1-1. Would pretty much top all the other songs on that stage.
Fight to the Death at Koopa's Fort (SM64/SMG) While it is technically from SM64, this is the Galaxy mix. Would be good for Mushroomy Kingdom 1-2
Angry Bowser (Paper Mario) A difficult theme to find for some reason. Would be perfect for MK 1-2.
Rainbow Road (F-Zero Expansion Kit) A metal version of Rainbow Road would be fine too. Of course it'd be on Mario Circuit despite its origins. Speaking of F-Zero...

F-Zero

Climb Up and Get the Last Chance Guitar Ver(F-Zero X) I don't think I need to say the stage for one like this.... Anyways, I like this version so much more than the one in Brawl, so that's why it's here.
Captain Falcon Theme (FZ GX) Forever he will be my hero~
Dr. Stewart Theme (FZ GX) Trippy.
Phoenix Theme (FZ GX) There was no acknowlegment of the AX stuff at all, was there....

I've got more, but I think that's enough for now.

kainsword

Smash Journeyman
F-Zero - The Meaning of Truth - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_SxVtf6Nk0
This is the theme played during the famous Falcon Punch YouTube video.

Legend of Zelda - Ballad of the Wind Fish - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzYAgAerb0w
This is arguably the greatest Zelda song ever made.

Final Fantasy - One Winged Angel - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_MW65XxS7s
Only because Nobuo Uematsu created the main SSBB theme and he should also include his greatest musical mastery as well.

No. I don't want One Winged Angel because I'm a FF7 fanboy. IMO, it really is Nobuo Uematsu's greatest musical masterpiece, and as far as Final Fantasy games go, they're known for their orchestrated and memorable tunes. One Winged Angel is likely the most famous of these Final Fantasy pieces, besides the corny Level Up theme.

Illusive

Smash Apprentice
Aeropolis - F-Zero GX
Port Town - Any of the F-zero games (my favourite one is f-zero climax's, but they're all good)
F-Zero GX title screen
Yoshi's Island title screen
Wistful Wild- Pikmin 2
The Final Trial - Pikmin
Nell's Theme - Advance Wars

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Devil went down to Georgia? Haha nice :)

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
well these two since Sonic & Snake are literally in the game already

Metal Gear Solid (PS1 version) - Heliport theme
Metal Gear Solid(PS1) - Metal Gear Ray Boss theme
Sonic Heroes - Power Plant Zone
Sonic Heroes - Rail Canyon Zone

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
Well I would've been content had they just hadn't cut up the sonic songs so much and replaced seven rings in hand with the crush40 mix it makes sense lots of songs are remixes

Kiyosuki

Smash Journeyman
I want to curse that Russian composer's legal representation for all eternity and beyond for denying the true Metal Gear Solid theme in any form from being in both this game and MGS4 itself.

Man, after 4 it would have been tolerable but why couldn't they have just waited until after Solid Snakes' story was done? It's just weird not having it in the game.

Aside from that, Green Hill Zone should have gotten a rerrange.

Kirbichu

Smash Apprentice
Koopa's Road (Super Mario 64)
Mario Zone (Super Mario Land 2)
Type C (Tetris)
Lineland Road (Super Paper Mario)
Fourside (Earthbound)
Onett (Earthbound)
Great Cave Offensive (Kirby Super Star)
Dynablade Intro (Kirby Super Star)
Ness's Melee Victory Theme

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I was kinda bummed that they didn't include the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon theme. They didn't include ANY Pokemon Mystery Dungeon songs... what gives? PMD has awesome songs. >_<;
PMD didn't even get a freakin' STICKER! I am mad about this, as PMD is ownage.

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
Captain Falcon - F-Zero GX.

Any Captain Falcon player fighting with that track would be unstoppable.

On another note, that Primal Dialga remix is one of the sweetest things I've ever heard and I've never even played Mystery Dungeon.

DLO

Smash Journeyman
Primal Dialga's remix, the Deoxys/Arceus theme, the opening theme of Soul Calibur II.

Ah,the Emperor Ing's and (WHY THIS IS NOT IN BRAWL) the Rundas's. Epic song.

splat5

Smash Rookie

Looper

Smash Journeyman
music from mario & luigi: superstar saga, and brothers in time

Top Bottom