• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
I don't trust my car going that far, but I can meet up with you guys somewhere so you don't have to drive all the way to Lafayette to get me.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
KO just checking but I'm coming back in that car right?

I already paid for the tickets please say you remembered Bloshi ;_;

Also go ahead and give me your number so's I can call you on Saturday to find out stuff.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I didnt forget about Anyone. Milln and I are gonna Rent a Van. So that everyone can get to where they wanna be. BUT! this means people are gonna have to split the costs of everything with us. 6 ways on the way up and 7 on the way back. We are all gonna stay in the same hotel room one would assume? Moneys not a Big issue for Milln and I but Im not getting my Bank raaaaaped by anyone but me. But the good thing is the more the Merrier.

Seiki

Smash Apprentice
Please say we are leaving Friday X_x ...otherwise I might not be able to go...

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I am staying with a friend of my father's who lives in Frederick. Hopefully you don't mind picking me up in the morning.

I will definitely pay you whatever my seventh share of the van is (even both ways) and help do some of the driving provided it isn't a stick shift. I'm a wussy pansy boy who can't drive a stick.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
yes we are leaving on friday......

even though I told everyone i wanted to leave on thursday night...... one day of class (and probably the first day at that)

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Unless the costs are completely ridiculous, then I'll be able to pull my share since I have a job. I'd like to know the time the journey is to begin so I'll know if I have to call out or not, and how long we'll be up there.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I think KO said we're leaving Monday around midday. I would prefer to leave that morning though because then I might have a chance of getting back at a reasonable hour for classes the next day.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
When you get the chance, can you text me the travel plan KO?

If we plan on leaving early Friday, I'm probably going to be the biggest constraint on the schedule, so I'd like to get something sorted out before I lag the whole trip behind @_@

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
we are leaving as soon as slash is out of school on friday. So be ready before then. I cant stress enough that you guys need to be prepared. I don't want to make a long trip even longer.

So as of right now we have

Me
Milln
Alex
Slash
Seiki
Mr.P
Bloshi (on the way back)
And We will be taking Jack to the Airport when we leave.

Just so Yall know I plan on going somewhere Else for Sunday thus being the reason why I want to stay till monday.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
That'll be at 3 PM on the dot. The only problem I currently have is that I don't get home until 5...

Call me sometime before 6 today if you can.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Mr P, any word on you and your brother teaming?
Nah dude he won't come, work johns and stuff. So we're all good to team duder. So we're leaving at 3:00 or 4:00 ish sounds good to me, but what time do we leave monday, cause I'd rather not call out of 2 days of work in a row.

Milln

Smash Champion
I worked my sexy Milln Voice of Allure and got us a King Suite for the same price as what I quoted you guys on the phone the other day.

What that means is we have a bigger room than the two silly ones listed. It'll have a King size bed and a pull out sofa and is a little larger than the other rooms.

Oh and a flatscreen tv.

With HDMI hookups. Party at Milln's Room.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I worked my sexy Milln Voice of Allure and got us a King Suite for the same price as what I quoted you guys on the phone the other day.

What that means is we have a bigger room than the two silly ones listed. It'll have a King size bed and a pull out sofa and is a little larger than the other rooms.

Oh and a flatscreen tv.

With HDMI hookups. Party at Milln's Room.
ok well im going to rent a van here in a few mins.

Edit: just rented the Van. Its 47 bucks a piece. thats 7 ways. Me Milln Slash Alex Naimat MrP and Bloshi. Gas is gonna be Split 13 ways with each person having two shares besides Bloshi.

bob-e

Smash Journeyman
KO, you can pick me [edit: up at] Maddox dorm. Does anyone who's going to be in the Pound 4 Partyvan know their way around Cookeville/TTU, or do you need directions for how to get there off of I40?

Milln

Smash Champion
All I need is an address and we're there. I work at a place that sells things that get people places and I buy stuff I sell because they're well-made and easy to use. (that sounds stand-offish)

bob-e

Smash Journeyman
710 N Peachtree Avenue
Cookeville, TN 38501

There are usually open parking spaces in front by Friday afternoon, but if there aren't, you should be able to find a place in the parking lot just to the north.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
613 17th Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37203-2895

That's the address to my school, i'unno if you got my text or not, but I'm allowed to leave from 1 PM onwards, just call me whenever you arrive and I'll head out there.

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf5kpSTOn_A

Caterpillar Milln was the highlight of the whole thing.
uh wha...

Anyways. Like I said to KO when he picked up Slashy, I'll make this monthly. I've actually be practicing brawl+ a bit and will be a force to be reckoned with will probably still suck.

oh and Milln, I will bring nazi game. and we will play it. for sure this time. >:D

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
Hay Alex.

What type of screwdriver do I need to un-stick my R button again? Like... after we screw the case off, I forget if it was something special or just a regular phillips... one.

It's kinda bothering me still .-. Especially in Melee... I can't shield, and then move and everytime I L-cancel an aerial and attempt to follow up I start rolling and spotdodging because Light Shielding exists...

Alex 615

Smash Apprentice

Bloshi

Smash Ace
KO I left my heavy jacket at your house just take care of it for me until the 30th thanks.

I also left my toiletries in your shower in my 6-hours-of-sleep-oh-****-I-have-class rush out the door, but you can use those if you want, I already got new ones.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
KO I left my heavy jacket at your house just take care of it for me until the 30th thanks.

I also left my toiletries in your shower in my 6-hours-of-sleep-oh-****-I-have-class rush out the door, but you can use those if you want, I already got new ones.
your stuff will be here on the 30th lol.

Top Bottom