• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
hey is there anyone that could provide housing for like six people that I am bringing or five rather
i always pretty much house everyone.

on another note I just wanna let yall know (people who stayed in our hotel room for pound) how pissed off I am right now. Someone broke my External HD and now ive pretty much lost 500 gigs of stuff.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
I know your wii fell on accident while we were pulling out my stuff when dropping me off, which if your external HD was sitting next to it, that might've been how it happened.

If it was in your computer bag or something, then I've honestly got no clue on how that happened, since if something broke in that hotel room I'm pretty positive we would've noticed and said something to you about it.

So... yeah, I've got no idea what's up with that, but I do hope your wii is fine, I'd hate to be the cause of that loss @_@

Milln

Smash Champion
Someone broke my External HD and now ive pretty much lost 500 gigs of stuff.
Didn't even see your computer(and by association, your hard drive) out the entire time we were there.

Slash, the Wii'll be fine. Nintendo made it. They make their stuff out of bomb shelters.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Didn't even see your computer(and by association, your hard drive) out the entire time we were there.

Slash, the Wii'll be fine. Nintendo made it. They make their stuff out of bomb shelters.
btw milln it was the HD you bought me for christmas that got broke. It was hooked up to your Laptop while alex was taking stuff from my HD

Milln

Smash Champion
Nintendo ran out of Nintendium when they came out with the Wii. ****'s not indestructible anymore. Wiimotes break retardedly easy.
But they can go through televisions.... Maybe it's the newest batch that lack Nintendium

btw milln it was the HD you bought me for christmas that got broke. It was hooked up to your Laptop while alex was taking stuff from my HD
Boooooo.... =\

shapular

Smash Ace
frigate is banned because of the Flip glitch where it kills anyone on a certain vertical line when it flips
That's lame =\ it's easy enough to not get yourself in a bad situation like that. I was going to use that as my new CP against certain characters too :urg:

I'll team with you, Seiki.

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Herb3 is tempting, Ive really gotta start getting out to more tournaments since brawl+ is basically gold. I was kind of turned off to brawl+ before because of broken characters :o

ZeonStar

Smash Ace
Dang, I think I have a fencing tournament in Nashville on the 30th, I was looking forward to that, Kingpin.
Wait, your in Rome GA, are you serious? Dude...we live basically right beside each other!

Oh wait, you have a...fencing tournament in nashville, but your location says different...CONFUSION

Doromac

Smash Journeyman
I hate Zelda only. Everyone else is very bearable. I'm mad about what they did to mah boi Ganon's d-throw though.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ganon's old Dthrow, while satisfying, was a bit overpowered. I like the tech chase option added because all his other throws are really good too. I just hate how I can tech chase right with >B, but it doesn't reach. =/

Milln

Smash Champion
KO, you should put a + in the topic title. You might attract people that don't pay attention.

Top Bottom