• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

-Chad-

Slackerator
@cyner- You have fun playing it and that's all that matters.

I would cheer for you and twice as hard I would cheer if you wore that snazzy suit while playing.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I'm thinking about going to this next one because I live so close now.

How's the Melee attendance looking?

wtwalait aka Player 5

Smash Rookie
@seiki- your teaming with one of the fūckstool fāggots!?!?!?!?!?!!? Shame on you

Also I can't come to this one bc the water main for my house broke today and I have to dig it up and help fix it >:(

Doromac

Smash Journeyman
Mad gay last minute change meaning I can't come, but I'm swinging by because mah step dad wants to know where I'll be going to during the next one.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Brawl+ looked much better than it did before, just going off of what I saw on the live stream.

I'll have to give it a shot.

Ajax615

Smash Apprentice
Excellent battles for the people I fought, good battles Alex, Naimat, Chad, Zaya, Slash. Until again pals

Handorin

Smash Hero
I really don't know if I'm going to pound 4. It does sound pretty cool though, but hasn't the date for registration already expired.
You dont need to register for B+ online, just Melee/Brawl. He is reopening registration on the 5th for a couple hours though. It's the last chance to enter Melee/Brawl.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Well I'm a noob at melee, and I deffinitely don't play vbrawl anymore. Unless you have to regester for venue fee then I got nothing to worry about.

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
So like. Yeah.

completely passed my mind, but how am I going to pay you guys for Pound? Do I just... pay you guys when we're going or what?... .-.

Oh, and this weekend was fun. I wasn't up for much friendlies this time around, but I'll get some more matches in next time.

Seiki

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to stay falco. I'm going to stay falco. I'm going to stay falco. I'm not going to keep switching characters. I'm not going to keep switching characters...

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
So like. Yeah.

completely passed my mind, but how am I going to pay you guys for Pound? Do I just... pay you guys when we're going or what?... .-.

Oh, and this weekend was fun. I wasn't up for much friendlies this time around, but I'll get some more matches in next time.
Oh we have ways of Getting paid...

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
I had ton of fun this time around should have stayed longer but I was tired. I totally got lost on the way back home though (cause my tom tom was broken but it was all good, got another one for free cause we still had the warranty on it), but I eventually got home with some help from the locals lol. Alrighty so here are my shout outs:

Slash - thanks for the sandwich man it was tastey, and teams against you were fun lol warlock punches. Also you didn't have to apologize for the neutral b death with ddd you got on me, I would've ganon-cided you without a second thought if I had the chance :laugh:. Also that ****ing fart was foul, seriously dude it got in my mouth and made my eyes water.

KO - Dude those matches were so beast, but I'm pretty sure I lucked out in that last one. Its always fun coming over for these and hanging with you, I can't believe its been a year since my first tourney. By the way, you're so ****ing manly with everyone you play with, especially yoshi, that **** trips me out lol. Also thanks for your part in the sandwich, lol didn't you say it was your idea or something.

Milln - Great seeing you again after so long man, I missed your crazy ***. Also were did you go, you like kinda disappeared half way through the night? Next time we should some more friendlies, I wanted to fight your lucario but all I got was that god **** ninja turtle....**** water gun lol.

Seiki - I had fun teaming with you duder, too bad we didn't get farther. If only we didn't have the luck of having to fight KO and milln first off, I think that is the second time that has happened to me lol, and I just realized that we didn't get many friendlies in, that saddens me cause you're really fun to fight.

Ajax - You ****ing ninja lol it was great seeing you again. Sorry that I didnt do a friendly with you, I was really tired. You're still ****ing beast with shiek man, it was exciting watching you play. Next time I'll get that rematch that I've wanted since the last time we played.

Duchock - Man you crack me up so hardcore lol. I was geeking out so bad just about every time you made a joke. By the way, do you have an outfit for every one of ness's costumes, if so thats really wierd....but cool lol.

Chad - Dude....**** quick stick lol, no seriously man good **** with lucas, that really surprised me I didn't know you played him. I'm really sorry that I flubbed a bit in the finals, especially when I played fox (I do fine with him in friendlies but when I play him in an actual match I choke every time :() and when I killed myself :urg:. I wish I could've given you a better challenge and everyone else watching at least a better show, but I quess I can't handle those little boys lol. However, you better watch out next time cause I'll be taking 1st place, I don't **** out cause of a disappointing loss and I'll definitely be practicing that match up.

To everyone else that I haven't mentioned, you guys are the ****ing bomb! I wish more people like you lived around my town, it sucks that I have to go so far to hang with such cool people. I hope that that more people come to the next one, there just wasn't enough sweaty men at this one, I could breathe for once lol.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Oh yea. Mr. P, you need to Uair more. It's pretty good.

And full jump double bair is pretty sexy to throw out sometimes.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Yeah I've been meaning to Uair more. I'm still not used to fighting people as good as me or better, so it trips me out and I start using Fair a lot, sometimes meaning to do a Uair lol. I'll be working on my ganon for pound 4, pretty sure I'll be going to this, so I appreciate the advice. Who else is going to pound anyway?

mslano

Smash Journeyman
Post-tournament IHOP was pretty spectacular. Those of you who didn't go missed out on something special.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Duchock - Man you crack me up so hardcore lol. I was geeking out so bad just about every time you made a joke. By the way, do you have an outfit for every one of ness's costumes, if so thats really wierd....but cool lol.
Actually, I have one for regular flavor ness, Fuel flavor ness (red shoulders) and Mr. Saturn emo ness. Everything from shirt to shoes. But I've only used the latter two once before. They hang in my closet and don't get used. I swear, I'm not obsessed.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
High points:
Horse Doovers
Cocaine'd out waitress
Duchock playing the straight man for most jokes
WHICH GUY? YOU MEAN THE GUY RIGHT HERE WITH THE MOHAWK? WHAT ABOUT HIM? IS THIS THE RIGHT GUY?
Your food will be ready in about 7 (working) days
I was crazy once.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
i checked my temp before i went to bed and it was 102 hehe thats why i didnt go to IHOP. Thanks everyone who came. Everyone else who didnt can Piss off. jk

BRING MOAR WII's!

I wont be sick for Pound or the next monthly hopefully.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Yeah I've been meaning to Uair more. I'm still not used to fighting people as good as me or better, so it trips me out and I start using Fair a lot, sometimes meaning to do a Uair lol. I'll be working on my ganon for pound 4, pretty sure I'll be going to this, so I appreciate the advice. Who else is going to pound anyway?
So, can we teamsies for pound? =D

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
Yeah... kinda... held in that steak and shake for like half a day plus, it just had to come out at that time D:

Mah baaaaad's.

"I am the Silver Surfer. And you guys.... are Trolls!!"

Ajax615

Smash Apprentice
KO: Thanx again for the amazing tourney, too bad you were sick and I'm upset I didn't get to face you but fun friendlies

Naimat: stick to a Friggin Character! lol but good games, remember FU RIN KA ZAN. Until next time partner

Mr. P: Sadly we didnt get to face eachother but I guess it was nice to entertain with the Sheikness!

Slash: Every time i see you get better, who knows, maybe you'll destroy me and I look forward to it. remember dread talk is our little secret (no homo)

Zaya: I think I'll teach you Sheik, you have potential cause like me, I started as falco, but you definitely got better, dont be intimidated by a ninja haha and that jiggly is NASTY!

Alex: Excellent matches, dot know what happened with the last matches we did but I was in ninja zombie mode there and I wanted falcos blood! Regardless good matches and I hope to partner with you sometime cause there is potential lol.

Chad: So you've finally figured me out eh? lol I'll be working on new ways to make you mad since I basically knew what CF was doing to me. I'll dedicate more time so I can be the one to beat you but regardless good matches buddy, hope to fight you again.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Handorin, if my bro decides to go to pound he'll probably want to team with me, so I might have to let you down. Nothing for sure yet though but just letting you know whats up. Oh and KO I thought you were going to have 2 tourneys this month to compensate for the lack of one in December?

Top Bottom