• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

xFayt

Smash Cadet
Sorry guys. My mom is being total *****, I'm sorry KO. Happy Birthday.

I will be back for xmas.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion

Brawl+ Doubles

1: Chad+Alex ($108.00)
2: KO+Slash ($54.00)
3: Hyperdragon+NES_Noob ($18.00)
4: Acid+Binx
5: MrP+Citrus
5: Bloshi+Jimbo
7: Seiki+Slim
7: IHSB+Handorin
9: Joot+Moogle

Brawl+ Singles

1: Chad ($102.00)
2: KOKingpin ($51.00)
3: Moogle ($17.00)
4: MrP
5: NES_Noob
5: Joot
7: Slash
7: Jimbo
9: Handorin
9: Alex
9: Hyperdragon
9: Seiki
13: Sami
13: ihavespaceballs
13: Slim
13: Bloshi
17: Binx

Melee Singles

1: Chad ($66.00)
2: NES_Noob ($33.00)
3: Moogle ($11.00)
4: ihavespaceballs
5: Yoshiiscool
5: SaintRage
7: Handorin
7: Joot
9: Bloshi
9: KOKingpin
9: Slim

Melee Doubles

1: Chad+Joot ($60.00)
2: Slim+Moogle ($30.00)
3: BloshisCool ($10.00)
4: KO+NES_Noob
5: Handorin+IHSB

Power of Slash

Smash Ace
I should get less frustrated when I make mistakes .-.

I think I alienated some folk during Grand Finals... ._.

But otherwise I fully enjoyed myself, was a pretty beast tournament. Footstool Bandits, I declare a rematch for Decembers tourney. We're gonna like. Not. Get Footstooled :p

Good Shiz Chad O_o

-Chad-

Slackerator
Joot is a beast teammate.

You already know you're amazing so I don't need to say it all the time :D Best Team Ever will live another day and fulfill it's prophecy.

j00t

Smash Champion
"In the beginning, there was the Best Team Ever..."

Moogle sorry I sucked hard in Brawl+ teams. I just have to play characters w/ bad recoveries... it is my destiny.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
omg Chad, too much ****. did you record any of it? I understand why you wouldn't want to. You could end up in jail for all that pwnage.

j00t

Smash Champion
omg Chad, too much ****. did you record any of it? I understand why you wouldn't want to. You could end up in jail for all that pwnage.
Yeah, Chad ***** everything pretty hard. My farts only make whistling noises now.

-Chad-

Slackerator
The wapanese ones are most surely IHSB and TRUCK is Handorin for sure.

Trust me on this Alex, individual skills means a lot less in teams. We worked together well and it brought us to the end!

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I guess I just don't get the new play style. Apparently Yoshi uses grabs in Brawl. Like, wtf. And he can't DJC, except for b moves for whatever reason. So strange.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I'm going to start working on establishing a ride to the next tournament. When is it?
Im Thinking christmas break

That's the spirit! Although Yoshi in Brawl is just so incredibly "meh."
I guess I just don't get the new play style. Apparently Yoshi uses grabs in Brawl. Like, wtf. And he can't DJC, except for b moves for whatever reason. So strange.
Yoshi in Brawl+ is just Incredible is what you should be saying cause He actually can DJC. you just have to learn how to do it right cause its not exactly like Melee DJC but very similar But you can Kill the heck out of yourself. Although Grabbing is a big part of his game, its not the only thing he has

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
I should get less frustrated when I make mistakes .-.
I think I alienated some folk during Grand Finals... ._.
But otherwise I fully enjoyed myself, was a pretty beast tournament. Footstool Bandits, I declare a rematch for Decembers tourney. We're gonna like. Not. Get Footstooled :p
Good Shiz Chad O_o
We'll be there. And in the meantime we'll be practicing our footstools. :O

Milln

Smash Champion
Once it stops being Quarter 4, pretty sure those results will never be the same.

Unless I tire of Plus, that is.

Alrgureth

Smash Journeyman
We'll be there. And in the meantime we'll be practicing our footstools. :O
I hope you guys feel good. Poor Player 5's been like traumatized. All it takes is mention of the word "foot stool" and he gets on the ground and cries and screams and holds himself. it's depressing, embarrassing, and hilarious.

On another note, I look forward to a rematch. It will be US who will be doing the footstooling next time! :p

Rayku

Smash Lord
Lucas's Dthrow is just like Bowser's (it has a very low growth rate, so you can U-air your opponent at higher percents for an easy kill)

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
I hope you guys feel good. Poor Player 5's been like traumatized. All it takes is mention of the word "foot stool" and he gets on the ground and cries and screams and holds himself. it's depressing, embarrassing, and hilarious.

On another note, I look forward to a rematch. It will be US who will be doing the footstooling next time! :p
Lol I take great pride in it, so much so that it brings a tear to my eye thinking about it :laugh:.

Top Bottom