• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
That tournament in southaven definitely has my interest, I've never heard of Awsom 10 lol depends on where it is. And if I'm going to be real here, if alex and some of his Memphis buddies plan on coming down this weekend, I might just skip this Knoxville tourney. Bopping those kids and taking their money would be nice, but I'd rather hang with the boys lol. About carpooling, well idk, but that usually gets worked out at some point, not by me though, I suck at driving....

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
well if Baba wants to roll with us I might be able to swing by and pick him up. I dont know if I'll be able to go to the knoxville tournament anyway. I would rather go to the one in South Carolina that Cody is hosting but I have to be home on friday to make that. Cody's tournament is gonna have 50+ people there and ESAM is gonna be there as well. Pickle you should come with me. I'll pick up Baba. and we can see if Dinkdasterdly wants to go.

Alex 615

Smash Apprentice
I don't know. I'll talk to the Memphis people about it tomorrow. I'd feel bad making you skip out on a tournament for me though.

Babatunde

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BABS!
3DS FC
2938-7558-8507
ALRIGHT! So which tournament would we be rollin to? The Knoxville, South haven, Or Protoman one?

Alex 615

Smash Apprentice
Things are looking unlikely. None of the Memphis players that you've met before can go. Apparently Slash is down here now with his own group that's trying to get into PM, I'm trying to contact them to see if anyone's interested.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I've never heard of Awsom 10 lol depends on where it is.
One of our bigger events here in Alabooma. There will be Project M and Melee since that seems to have the bigger scene these days. According to the maps it's 4 1/2 hours from Murfreesboro though, so if that drive is something undesired I wouldn't blame ya.

Also Hi Kingpin, I still think of Truckers Paradise video when I think TN smash scene. Ty

Edit: Also in the event that a carpool does come, bring Kman. I'd like to meet at least one BFC regular

Last edited:

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
Well it doesn't really matter what we do, I'm pretty much down, but if we're going to a tournament tomorrow then I guess I should head up to your house soon broski.

Last edited:

Zilyn

Smash Apprentice
As of this Friday I'm on spring break, so the March 8th one looks pretty good to me. I assumed there'd be a carpool and what not. Any idea of the cost it would be to go?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
the likelihood of me making Evo is very small. I wont have vacation time yet for evo 2014 and so id have to miss a bunch of work unpaid. not really worth it.

DaiRDev1L

Hero of Hyrule
You know me; prob down for EVO. Got a lot of stuff to take care of over spring break so I'm not gonna be able to make it to the tourney this weekend

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
i wont be home until later into saturday. Plus im gonna hang out with steph. you guys are more than welcome to come over if not going to the tournament.

Also added some more tournaments of interest to the first post.

Last edited:

Alex 615

Smash Apprentice
OK, I should be coming over then. Josh is probably coming along. I'm also going to see if I can convince Slash to go.

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
By the way, I won't be at the Knoxville tourney this weekend. Heading back home to Antioch on Friday. So perhaps I can meet up with you guys at KO's on Saturday.

Top Bottom