• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Babatunde

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BABS!
3DS FC
2938-7558-8507
Soooooo, Errbody's plannin on goin to CEO it seems? I know Dairdevil is plannin on taking people, so is Fatchu. Exactly how are we looking on that right now?

Zilyn

Smash Apprentice
I'm definitely going, but I have to figure out if I can make it down there on Friday or just Saturday

Sorry for double post, my bad.

Last edited:

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Yeah let's just have a tournament at the house this weekend maybe for like a dollar or something that would be sweet but really it's up to you guys

Alex 615

Smash Apprentice
So I should be coming to the Franklin tournament this weekend. Justin, did you ever find and or still know where my electric toothbrush is?

fraggle

Smash Cadet
Hey guys looks like i wont be able to make it to this one as i originally thought. But i think Kurt, evan and SNS might try and come up. We a re having the next laser on the 10th and were planning on going to georgia the 17th though.

DaiRDev1L

Hero of Hyrule
So...Abate is a beast, and a really cool dude. Can't wait to play him again. Justin, I'd be really interested to see how you would do vs. him.

Crispus

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2466-2229-8695
Aight, I wanna get my smash on this weekend! Is there a group going to the KY tourney already/can we get one going?

Last edited:

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
I'm relatively sure that KO won't be making it back this weekend, being a truck driver has its ups and downs lol, and justin works on the weekend now, so I'm guessing there won't be any smash this weekend. Unless one of them say otherwise on this thread or the facebook page, be prepared to do something else with your free time this weekend.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
yeah I just got home tonight. And next weekend there are 3 tournaments that I think a bunch of us are going to. One in Memphis, One in Tullahoma, and One in Greenville, SC.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
So there is nothing even remotely official yet, but I wanted to gauge the interest level before I make an attempt at organizing something. If I were to organize a tournament in Clarksville sometime this summer, how interested would you all be in coming down for that? I don't think it'll be anything special, I haven't run an event in a few years, but for anyone who's been around you'll remember that I've done quite a few events in the past. Just let me know how interested you are in coming, and hopefully I can find a decent place with some setups or find a way to have people bring them. Either way, let me know!

Alex 615

Smash Apprentice
Clarksville is an easy weekend drive from Memphis, so I'd probably show up, and try to bring some other Memphis people with me.

Top Bottom