• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
****ing Memphis... <jealous>

Don't worry ajax, I'll take good care of you with regards to melee. Mr. Pickle started recently too, so you have a decent partner when he comes up.
Mr. Pickle leveled up, from suck, to decent!

Edit: Oh btw, Project m demo coming out on the 7th, so get hyped TN!

yoshiiscool

Smash Journeyman
SMASHFEST WOO!!

Hey everybody, you guys should come over on the weekend of the 25th/26th/27th and stay with me for awhile because you guys are cool, like Yoshi. I dunno if anyone will actually come, since it's kinda short notice, but you all totally should.
note: it's my birthday, so now you should feel obligated to drop all your plans and come be with me so I'm not lonely.

Seiki

Smash Apprentice
I don't really play smash anymore but I'll come Yoshi. We can play MvC or Blazblue as well.

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
Are these House of Smash monthlies still happening? I know that some of us Memphis guys would attend if they are. We have our own local tournies, but it seems like we have to travel far to get anywhere beside MSU (the only place with tournaments that I know about). If you guys are still doing House of Smash Monthlies that would be awesome, if not come down here sometime!

Alex 615

Smash Apprentice
I just spent an hour and a half waiting outside of your apartment before heading back home. Where the heck are you guys?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
it was really just a last min type deal. Samba decided he wanted to come over today and I said that was cool and now im trying to get some TN smashers to come over.

yoshiiscool

Smash Journeyman
:< I think we're gonna start hosting monthlies, or biweeklies, or something like that again for melee, since we're trying to build up a bigger scene around us, and we want most of the older melee crowd to come too. We'll all start seeing eachother again : D it shall be good times had by all.

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
At the moment I'm not doing so hot financially, so thats the reason I haven't been doing anything as of late. As soon as I get back on my feet though, I'll be hanging out again.

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
I was thinking of asking my local library if i could borrow their big room to hold tournaments in.
The room if fairly large and i counted about 9 outlets iirc.

How many of you guys would be willing to come up to Knoxville if i could get that set-up?

Dragonmaster_Omega

Smash Journeyman
Ah i should have specified. I myself am not limited to just Brawl things. I would be glad to include Melee, Project M, Brawl+.
I am really flexible in things like that.
If i had extra SD cards i could actually make better use of Project M and the like >.>

Milln

Smash Champion
I was in the area and thought I'd check my subscriptions. Last post is March? Le Sad.

I'll fill everyone in: KO is disenchanted with Smash, Yoshi still plays but he went back home to Pennsylvania for the summer. I imagine things will start back up afterwards.

However, I will leave this here, for all parties interested. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=304464

Mr.Pickle

Smash Lord
I miss seeing everybody at the house of smash tourneys, it was the good old days for me. I mean, I do see some of you guys up at the blazblue tourneys though, its a good game and fun times, but I think my heart lies in smash....I just wish there was a good stable set of tourneys here.

yoshiiscool

Smash Journeyman
When I get back down to TN, pickle, if you're ever free for a weekend, I could try to set something up for us to go down to pikachad's house in bama. It's only about an hour and a half away from my apt, and they're amazing at the game too. I'll also start trying to do monthly smashfests/maybe tourneys like the one we had at the beginning of may if people are still interested by the time I get back.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
So this thread has been dead for a bit but I plan on starting things back up. Gonna start having smashfests every saturday. With Blazblue, SFAE (If anyone is interested), and Any other games we can think of. Also League of legends for the people who are into it.

This isnt just for melee either. Brawl, Project M, Melee, and 64.

JTMerrell

Smash Journeyman
I would gladly come for Brawl. I live in Chattanooga and I have many friends in Murfreesboro. I would be interested in Blazblue also. I just recently picked up the first Blazblue so I have been playing it quite a bit.

Top Bottom