• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Music City Smash

_MidnighT_

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. Brawl+ was kind of getting bland...I would like to learn melee but I don't have the game or a wii/gc.

I'm trying to start a Blazblue community and was wondering if anyone here plays it.
any word on when im taking ur money milln is hosting that tournament?

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
this series isnt completely dead. Hopefully we will have something started soon. Maybe. Also i may try to do other games too. BlazBlue and SSFIV. maybe.

ShadyMilkman

Smash Apprentice
I'm hopefully going to do the initial idea pitch tonight, since I'm in town for the day. It will be done over bowling and beer, thus increasing the likelihood of success threefold

Player-5

Smash Rookie
I still love brawl+ but it does seem to be dying I can't find anybody to play anymore.

ShadyMilkman

Smash Apprentice
KO, I'll be sending you Mikey's (venue boss) number as soon as I can get it. My old dorm mate is horrible about returning texts, but tomorrow I leave to head back to town and I'll just go ask him personally.

cobaltblue

Smash Journeyman
Never to early to start savaging for a marvel vs. capcom 3 community!

Or if all else fails there is halo.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
I played DotA on W3 for years...LoL and HoN still rub me the wrong way lol
dude how can you not like HoN if you like DoTA? its like a freaking pretty copy.

Screw that.

Debating whether or not to buy FF14
i bought my copy even though i cant play it on my current computers. I wanted the Collectors.

I probably should buy FF14

FF is always a good time waster imo.
This is kinda the reason I don't want to play it. I wasted a good 2 years (play time) on FFXI. Kinda don't want to do that again.

ShadyMilkman

Smash Apprentice
I played HoN in beta and it was a really laggy, even more unbalanced version of DotA. I'm sure it's improved since then, but I never gave it an unbiased shot.

I haven't played DotA in a long while though. I liked played ward-support and all that mess, which doesn't fly in pubs and I had no crew to play with so...=\

bee tee dub: Go check your PMs and call Mikey!

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
FF14 is another generic Asian MMO. More of the same, plus a ******* leveling restriction mechanic.

j00t

Smash Champion
Sup guys, just wanted to remind you that FAP2 (link) will be taking place on December 11-12 at Huntsville, Alabama. It is Melee only, sorry Brawl folks!

This tournament is supposed to be similar to the Tipped Off series, so if you like that series then you'll like FAP as well.

^^^ copypasta post. <3 TN, please come to FAP2!

Stratocaster

Smash Ace
December 11-12
Yes let me throw away all the work of my semester, and instead of studying for my finals that weekend I'll go play a video game for hours. Sorry bud thats a terrible time for a tournament. Real life > Smash. I'd love to go, but I'd also love to pass my finals.

j00t

Smash Champion
Yes let me throw away all the work of my semester, and instead of studying for my finals that weekend I'll go play a video game for hours. Sorry bud thats a terrible time for a tournament. Real life > Smash. I'd love to go, but I'd also love to pass my finals.
I'll be out of school for a week when the tourney happens. Sorry bud it's the best time for a tournament. ;)

But seriously I didn't want to make it too close to Christmas. Times get hectic for everyone around that time.

Player-5

Smash Rookie
Yeah I'm just going to post something so that it looks like this thread might still be alive.... Or you know at least breathing

Top Bottom