• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kings of MD, DC Official thread

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
mrk, lemme know when its going down. probably not going to otakon unless i get an amazing fulltime paying job like last summer(got mad bills to pay off). Lobos. I'll hit you up about the room if things change. I'm probably coming back saturday.

Lobos

Smash Master
I'll split a Hotel room, I know Ron is interested in one too.
I'm down for that, just dont know which hotel is good the $$$ and close the convention center. Otakon is Aug 8-10th this year so we got about 3 months. Better hope they arent all full already.

Edit: Correction alot of the hotels are sold out already lulz, atleast under that otakon rate

BUM163

Smash Lord
Every wednesday and thursday is training grounds at web2zone. from melee to brawl, to tekken 5 to street fighter, come to play and train with other players. Fridays are brawl weeklys which every week has been 40 plus. You have any questions pm me here or hit me up on aim which is oni163. this is in nyc.

D

Deleted member

mkings should play me in a drunk MM.ill be the one drunk though :D

Prodigal One

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'm a new college student to the DC area, I was wondering if you guys were still active? If so, I'm game for some melee!

aight never mind, saw the link

Top Bottom