• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kings of MD, DC Official thread

PuppetMaster12

Smash Cadet
Sweet man that would be awesome. Also I was wonderin if it would be cool if one of my friends came with us as well. If you guys have room that'd be lovely and if not I think he has a car so maybe we could follow you guys or somethin'. But yea if you could get back to me about the space issue that would be great so we can work stuff out from there early. Peace man

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
lol not bragging, but...

Sage, DosV, Stunt, Jay Talbain/CrimsonDarkfang, Zeros, Ichor, Killa Ave.

All pretty **** good if I say so myself, stated by members of TA themselves to be among the best new smashers to step on the scene, and korn from VA.

We have just become inactive is all.

I'm not going to mention myself, but you guys have not played the majority of those listed.

Also slik I need to play your peach sometime, and in brawl sonic vs peach sometime... or something. I don't think I've got to play you. I know I've played Yo though, his link reminds me of my college roomates link.

Wait, I might have played you once during the Bmore vs MK crew battle when Bmore picked up me and vist and people said that wasn't fair. Though I know I played Dr. O.

Are you guys going to replay that crew battle anytime?

I will be at the upcoming C3 this saturday. I wanna see how good you all got while I've been away! :O

Also feeling rusty in anticipation for brawl so time to dust myself off by playing tourney goers.
lol, you finally responded to my bait post. my peach will **** ur sonic in brawl. no johns. yea, we never played. we gotta get on that. i prob wont be at C3 tho

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
man, i keep forgetting smash boards exsists...
well yea, whats going on?
sorry about missing c3, but a few of our crew members were out at college and came back on that day...
we thought they could come with, but they couldnt go, so i had a choice to either go to c3, or hang out with them :/
and then i had to leave to NY for a while, it was like 4 days ><
so yea, im really sorry about not being able to give you a ride puppetmaster, and sorry for not being able to play any of you at c3, but theres always *pound* 3 :D
>_>
if i can get enough $$ to pay all $60 of it...

boss8

Smash Hero
Hey I'm not really trying to be on a crew or anything, but I am definitely looking for some good and new competition. I would like to meet up with either one or some of you guys who are fairly close to the D.C. area. I actually live in NE DC so I am particularly close to Silver Spring Metro and most places around there. For anyone who is wonderin' I do not claim to be a "great" smasher. I'm not well known for any particular tourneys or for playing a particular character. I'm just a smasher who wants to hang and believes he can at least hold his own against some of the best. My main character is C. Falcon and my secondary is Marth. I also play with everyone else in the game so I guess they are my third bests or somethin'. For those are wondering i am familiar with mostly all of the advanced and basic techniques of smash. I think that takes care of everything... so yea I mentioned all this for the people who do not know me specifically and because I am coming back up to DC for winter break. I want to hear from you guys soon because I've been in NC for a while and the smashers down in the south ain't that bad at all. So I'm really eager to see if we are still up to par up north. Until then keep gamin' ya'll. Peace!
u came to the wrong place the mushroom kings suck...except....

okin
yo
nacker
dr o
splode those are probly the best.....me and korn can join the crew hahahahaha:psycho:

Frozen

Smash Lord
lol **** GrammER only noobs noe how 2 speel

and im winning singles and doubles for brawl at chus this weekend =D
Lmao, perhaps you noticed that little red line under "grammer" when you typed it.

The correct spelling is grammar, silly. Don't try to correct me >.<

Repryx

Smash Champion
....Dunno why Im even up now....

I fux wit Pit, Falco, Sonic, Ike and Lucario(Jackal)

-Ciao

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
i fux with diddy, lucario, lucas, and some donkey of course... (that jackal! the jackal! did he pick the jackal!?! its the jackal!!)

c0nker

Smash Apprentice
I fux with Lucario, Pit (**** IT TONY. now i have to use blue pit.), Falco, Capt. Falcon, Ness, Donkey Kong, Mario, ZSS, Sonic, Snake, Ike, and Zelda XDXDXDXD

god ****.

0kin

Smash Journeyman
so yeah jus to clear things up im takin the wii tonight an im bringin it to chus. btw i guess we all are taking the train cuz i think simon has school tommorow so yeah, we need to find out what bus goes to chus after the east falls church stop.

Top Bottom