• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kings of MD, DC Official thread

Pill

Smash Rookie
Yo, i plan on giong to chu's, only i haave no reputation and i dont know anyone in smash personally cept like vist...sooo yeah. but i have a car i can drive i live in silver spring by blair high. PM if you need a ride. (11/3 right?)

EpicE

Smash Journeyman
I dont think I have a ride to Chus so I'll hit you up about a ride Pill by thrusday if I still dont have one, u seem cool.

and yes its this Sat the 3rd

EpicE

Smash Journeyman
how far is Silver Spring from Reisterstown, I'm assuming I'll have to get a ride to Pills place then go with him and Nacker and whoever to Chus from there..

yo - do not direct link from 4chan, your sig is currently failing

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
are any of you at University of maryland today? or just free in general? I want someone to play...my school is down at the college to do dance competition..but i'm done for the night and would love to play..though supposedly i should be at the social dances..

anyways pm me with a cell and i'll get back to you

Repryx

Smash Champion
Doesnt everybody? I just do it a lil more often...rather...Even when I have a relevant post its spam...like My Shout-outs for the C3 thingy....I could be prsident and address the state of the Union and Everyone on the Boards would Say Im Spamming TV it hilarious Really...I kinda jump on the same topic as everyone else but im spamming so Im starting to become less motivated in anything smash related cuz I couldnt beat hova...

^^THIS is spam

Anyway Tru...Since you wanna MM so much $5 Falco ditto if you see me?

D

Deleted member

how about your falco vs. my mew2, or my bowser, or my yoshi???

Repryx

Smash Champion
Mew2 or Bowser...You must Really be good...Challenging me w/ a Mew2...Or Bowser....Dont let me down

Top Bottom