• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kings of MD, DC Official thread

D

Deleted member

>_> hello im tru= and im new to this game....anbody wanna $50 MM??falcon punch?repryx??M'kings??

I suck

Hey_its_YO

Smash Lord
MRK head quarters my house SilverSpring MD
Jesus CH rist im gone for 2 seconds and i have noobs, Redd, and Pro= in my thread lol :laugh::laugh:

FalconPunch- do u drive?
Sampocalypse- please dont post 3 times in a row if u have something 2 add just use the edit button and do u drive? and i dont think u wana give redd 20$ so dont MM
Pro=- F*ck u and ur obvious Hustling lol u noe ima poor black man but u can take everyone elses Money =D

We may have something today not sure if either of u drive then u can stop by and play

stevegx

Smash Rookie
hey if there is gona be some smash today sent me the reply with the hour and place i need trainnig for the c3
and if you guys can a cellphone number too thanks

Repryx

Smash Champion
oh PC Chris was there...I had Fun (I Beat Frozen in a $1 MM lolz) That Ck and DK smash were my highlights

almost 4got DOSV

Highlights as in funnest matches not neccesarily a win

Repryx

Smash Champion
your debut technically is @ a tourney not a fst but maybe they will let you join and you can debut reppin MRK like I debuted reppin BRK

Repryx

Smash Champion
Hey but your Frozen...it makes me happy...which is why I will play you again to get 3 legit kills

BTW Ill give you back that dollar cuz it was BS but please dont let repryx beat you until he really surpasses you next time!

next time $2 MM lets up the stakes I got payed...yeah

BTW if you have a bad match and I win again dont give me the $2 I wanna earn it from you.

and next time let me know right there...I thought I was getting better...I dont want any false sense of *Repryx doesnt suck @ this game* No Sarcasm all serious

I love you FrozenChaos all homo lolz

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
You had like, 1 legitimate kill that entire match.

No johns, you won....enjoy the dollar, but it was easily the worst match i've played in the last 6 months, stop bragging about it.
I would like to inquire as to doing a second Frozen money match with you. Word?

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
redd, we should mm...but it would involve us being at the same tournament. are u going to any coming up?
We had a Sheik vs Peach, I'd like to set some $1 ones up for fun =) I'll let you know asap on my pathetic tourney attendance

I'm going to stop making money matches with you on smashboards. Walk up to me at a tournament and we'll do one.

Repryx- Keep the dollar.

Ooo, that was COLD (LOL PUN ROFL) Fine then, I like your attitude (not really though =()

Frozen

Smash Lord

Ooo, that was COLD (LOL PUN ROFL) Fine then, I like your attitude (not really though =()
You should see some of the puns Btree makes with my name. Absolutely cringe-worthy. And i'm sorry, I was just feeling super badass that day, I suppose.

EM- You've gotten better
Nacker(I think)- You too

You guys have gotten better, "fo reelz"

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
You should see some of the puns Btree makes with my name. Absolutely cringe-worthy. And i'm sorry, I was just feeling super badass that day, I suppose.

EM- You've gotten better
Nacker(I think)- You too

You guys have gotten better, "fo reelz"
i guess so xD btw i havnt played you in like 4 tournys need to get some friendlys in next time

Frozen

Smash Lord
I didn't say all that, I just said I saw improvement.

I remember playing them before and never seeing a shine, now they have pretty decent foxes.

Strychnine

Smash Cadet
hey guys im changing my alias, i know its lame but im changing it to Pill. Strychnine is ******** and no one knows what it means anyway. so look for Pill or some spelling of it on these forums cause that what ill be. so long to strychnine (keeping the avatar i think)

Repryx

Smash Champion
Look in the Artwork Emporium *STRYCHNINE* Ask SugarPoultry She makes wonderful Sigs...Didnt make mine tho (Shows off Sig) But you may want to wait because at this point you dont know who you will main in Brawl

Top Bottom