• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kings of MD, DC Official thread

Repryx

Smash Champion
Is that like...near the *sigh* cant go...GF 9 month anniversary.....(Dont tell her I wanna meet Kiwi)

D

Deleted member

*walks in
picks up nackers sandwich
walks out*

EDIT:*runs bank in "hey mkings ill mm repryx for u guys ;) tell im' how its easy money for him" runs out*

Repryx

Smash Champion
Tru= you got a rep lolz I'll MM you anywayz....ask them I no pushover

Tru= You are an Honorary Member of my Crew? I gotta meet you then...

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^ Is that right? I'll MM you too...I may not be as good as KC but **** Im good given my circumstances

EDIT: I could have sworn I beat splode and was it me and Nacker that teamed up and Rocked??? I cant remember if it was Nacker or you Yo...

Repryx

Smash Champion
Nossir You guys won one out of the set I can remember cuz thats when I decided that Im not so bad in teams...Ask Nacker....(And you beat KC and Sage??? I remember someone RUNNING from that Falco) Honestly though I didnt stay for the rest of that match cuz I wanted to play Korn...I never got to play any of you xcept splode 1-on-1 (which I have to do when are you guys free I havent smashed in weeks.) and 2 I REALLY dont think KC and Sage would go down easy...If so they were Sandbagging no disrespect to MRK but I hve seen the depths of their upper levels of play...Ive been toyed with...got cocky then destroyed...The Only reason I ever beat them in teams was cuz I had Shinku as a partner (Good Marth) And I kept Attackin KC from behind when He went all SSJ Falco...But when they took it serious....I was done......Matador said he beat Okin...I beat Matador...always which Is why I gotta play you guys like so we can settle this thing and IM NOT A SCRUB! Im simply a guy that cant drive yet and hates peaches, SLIK...

"Peach=Broken"

Repryx

Smash Champion
Cheah...Sorry 4 the double Post but yeah Someone PM me a cell cuz My Only ride from my Krew is on dat Halo Swagger So I need Rides to tourneys, if not a Cell # Ask Splode how much Gas Money+Toll money+Lunch Money Should I bring...

ONE MORE THING...Im free on the 20th...if there is no tourney wanna smash?

BLEACH 4 DA WII COMIN OUT PUT YO HANDS ON IT!

Repryx

Smash Champion
Lolz I thought you said you beat Okin from MRK??? Lolz And I didnt get Lucky.....You just Had a Bad day XD

Repryx

Smash Champion
Geez *Cuts off Ear* Can you Just answer the question? That way you can Lose the Repryx Spam Trail...(The Ill Send EE and Chred over)

D

Deleted member

uh oh mkings gettin' guff??ill join you guys in a crew match :)
thats if you want the scrubby tru= on your team lol

reprx mm me soon i really suck,im as bad as g-reg is with falcon :)

50$ good??

Repryx

Smash Champion
uh oh mkings gettin' guff??ill join you guys in a crew match :)
thats if you want the scrubby tru= on your team lol

reprx mm me soon i really suck,im as bad as g-reg is with falcon :)

50$ good??
Dood I dont even have 50 to give you...Divide that by ten and we can see(cant afford 50 dollar MM) Besides...I only do that to Freshmen @ my School who think they are good(There are Alot)

Anyway I counted like 10 knees once in G-Regs match w/ someone...If you are as Bad as Greg then Im like on...Under....Matador's Level....Yeah...Mata is a good comparison...

So Yeahs Pleade sir stop askin me for ridiculous MMs Momma didnt raise no fool...

Next....Can youz PLease answer the Afore mentioned Question? Gas $$ Toll $$ Lunch $$ Ho$$ Blah Blah?? Yo Or Nacker

D

Deleted member

Dood I dont even have 50 to give you...Divide that by ten and we can see(cant afford 50 dollar MM) Besides...I only do that to Freshmen @ my School who think they are good(There are Alot)

Anyway I counted like 10 knees once in G-Regs match w/ someone...If you are as Bad as Greg then Im like on...Under....Matador's Level....Yeah...Mata is a good comparison...

So Yeahs Pleade sir stop askin me for ridiculous MMs Momma didnt raise no fool...

Next....Can youz PLease answer the Afore mentioned Question? Gas $$ Toll $$ Lunch $$ Ho$$ Blah Blah?? Yo Or Nacker
only 10 knees it must have been an old vid...OH! yeah sorry wondered off there lol
if you figured me out then you are obviously skilled.
MM ME!!!!!!!
haha j/k its cool then $10 is fine.i go as low as a $1. ask splode lol

Repryx

Smash Champion
:demon:
only 10 knees it must have been an old vid...OH! yeah sorry wondered off there lol
if you figured me out then you are obviously skilled.
MM ME!!!!!!!
haha j/k its cool then $10 is fine.i go as low as a $1. ask splode lol
Tru= = TRUly too funny....The Knees were in person recently...Like took a stock every 2 knees or so... Anyway Yeah YOu TRUly are a Hustler lolz 1st you try to act like you suck then you hit me with the "You are obviously skilled" Have you Taken my lines??? Cuz thats the EXACT same thing I said 2day to a kid Before hurting his feelings lolz:demon: But Yeah Ill do $5. Bring your Arse here lolz or next C3 or UMD tourney next week or yeah...I obviously main Falco so Bring your A+ Game so I can Learn Something....Best 3 out of 5 So you have Ample Time to Analyze my Mistakes and Tell me what I did Wrong afterwards so I can be more of a chalenge to you next time(No Joke son Not at all I wanna beat my Mentor and eventually someone like G-reg.)

Look MRK Can some1 PLEASE answer my Afore mentioned question which I dont feel like re-typing...Thanks

Repryx

Smash Champion
Cheah...Sorry 4 the double Post but yeah Someone PM me a cell cuz My Only ride from my Krew is on dat Halo Swagger So I need Rides to tourneys, if not a Cell # Ask Splode how much Gas Money+Toll money+Lunch Money Should I bring...

ONE MORE THING...Im free on the 20th...if there is no tourney wanna smash?

BLEACH 4 DA WII COMIN OUT PUT YO HANDS ON IT!
Qouted for impatience

Top Bottom