• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kings of MD, DC Official thread

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
yo **** chozenone he dosent run that **** nacker i do lolz we dont so those kinds of battles we do cheaper ones : ) ummm lets just have a friendly crew battle or 5$ one since chozenone thinks everyones rich or some **** lol

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
Lol CK im down for a friendly CB but not for money since we lost our last 2 awhile back .. when one person ****s up super bad and then you have to make up 3 stock everytime it gets less fun -_- so yea i guess if we have a ride to c3 we can crew battle

Repryx

Smash Champion
okay here is the deal...@ my wifi house(parents) I have no AIM...so just check your PM box

-Ciao

hova

Smash Champion
good **** MRK. me and bill are down to smash most nights, and omni and meep are also over a lot. hit me up whenever

we gotta get you guys better at trash talk

0kin

Smash Journeyman
good **** MRK. me and bill are down to smash most nights, and omni and meep are also over a lot. hit me up whenever

we gotta get you guys better at trash talk
sounds good man, is friday cool for u? i also found out how to get to ur house by bus on the way home.

Lobos

Smash Master
I need to play someone! Online just isnt good enough, since no tournaments next weekend lets brawl it up MRK! My TL wants some action lol no pun intended

D

Deleted member

hey guys hows it goin! its been awhile =)

how are you guys enjoying brawl so far?

Top Bottom