• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mushroom Kings of MD, DC Official thread

AkaGoodguy

Smash Journeyman
hey, i need your address again... i dont think i can take them tho, cause i got an early class on sat... but if the drive is within 30 mins, which i dont think it is, we may be able to go...

P.S.
phone number give, so i can call.

Repryx

Smash Champion
MRK If you guys are free Oct 19 lemme know...If Chred is availible Im going to the University of MD if not and you are....Im going to your house to train 4 C3

choppre

Smash Cadet
aye great game last night DKSmash....i'm glad ya came down cant wait to play with you again

Strychnine

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, you all are in the silver spring area right? cause i remember wanting to play with you all a while back but it never worked out. i have a car now so its alot easier for me to go places to play...let me know if you guys are planing on playing sometime soon. im not very good, its been a while since ive smashed but i really wanna get back into it.i live in woodmoore if that means anything...~Strychnnine

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^ Dude wheres Woddmore Im not in MRK but I'd love to play you...I know Im asking around UMD for tomorrow since im out of school but If I dont go lemme know if you wanna smash

Strychnine

Smash Cadet
Yeah sadly im going out of town this weekend, ill be home sunday but i dont think ill be able to play then. Next weekend i'm in town though. Oh, and i live by Blair high School, i dont know if that help of not.

Repryx

Smash Champion
BY Blair??? Come to Northwood on thursdays and leave all staph infections from blair and BYOC. if you are interested PM me so I can send you my #

Repryx

Smash Champion
Hmph near what Metro stop Better yet come to the Nov 17th University of MD Tourney If you are haviing trouble PM Chred2AKrisp NOT ME and find the area on wmata.com

EDIT: BTW You dont want none of MRK man...They ****...

Top Bottom